VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

Women are hot... Milf to younger girls, hot. So that is great.

From what i can remember I really enjoyed the story the bit that is there as it stand and it's one of those I can't wait to play when next update is out.

The MC is a nice guy from what I remember and there's definitely a nice sexual tension between him and the women he is in contact with on day to day aspect.

Graphics are great, a bit grainy but i think that is due to devs hardware not the best, but as he gets more support he'll upgrade? Still love the model poses/placements and lighting. Also great choices in clothing and settings.

Overall really great game, very enjoyable and will see how it progresses.
    Great work dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

John64

Well, currently there's close to zero content, so it's still more like a demo version. But I liked the models and the story looks promising, so I'll give it 5 stars but "in advance", just to encourage the developer. Will update the rating later according to the further development.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

Very promising one, graphics is great, a lot of hot horny girls, and the harem tag i making this the one of the most anticipated game here. It's going to be very interesting to make the shy girl less shy...