• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is nearly fsking perfect, I love wallpapers with dark backgrounds in them. (and Lyndie is also awesome)

Got anything similar with Beatrix?
Why not ask for all three? Power Bottom Bestie, Big Titty Succubus, and Little Succubus...

Zhantik

Jan 18, 2023
This is nearly fsking perfect, I love wallpapers with dark backgrounds in them. (and Lyndie is also awesome)

Got anything similar with Beatrix?
Straight from the stove.
Although I think maybe I can put her in a pose like Lyndie’s? To get a series of photos in approximately the same pose with different girls.
BeatrixOnCanvasV1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ilhares and Jumbi

Zhantik

Jan 18, 2023
Because I am a heathen and I don't really like the other girls.
I feel the same way. Also sometimes I can't choose anyone other than my chosen one to open more endings. For example choose in Acting Lessons. Sounds stupid but it is how it is)

Reactions: Ilhares

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does the Polyamory ending leave any of the girls out?
As has been said, it isn't a harem game so no full harem. Most endings include one girl only (even the one with no girls, that one is kinda funny to me, too, you should try it out if you haven't), only twosome ending is Aoife and Lyndie, only threesome ending Aoife, Lyndie, and Beatrix. No 4+ endings.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I'm finally getting around to this one. Do I have a bad copy, or does the game have no sound? Maybe it will later, but thus far I've not heard anything in this game. Just dead silence.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm finally getting around to this one. Do I have a bad copy, or does the game have no sound? Maybe it will later, but thus far I've not heard anything in this game. Just dead silence.
Nope, no sounds. However there is an audio mod linked in the OP which adds music and some basic sound effects.

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes