Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly, I would love to get my hands on anything you create. Like a Superwoman catsuit or Cheshire or something
CatsuitProgress1.jpg
>catsuit
>Cheshire

I'm not Lovekraut but Cheshire is always a good idea and I've started working on it. I love her bush in this new suit already. Trying to incorporate her colors, I was thinking of tiger stripes with those silver accents and actually I think her suit looks kinda badass like that. I'm using a gradient map on the Lana Lang dance sprite for the back shot.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
View attachment 2924238
>catsuit
>Cheshire

I'm not Lovekraut but Cheshire is always a good idea and I've started working on it. I love her bush in this new suit already. Trying to incorporate her colors, I was thinking of tiger stripes with those silver accents and actually I think her suit looks kinda badass like that. I'm using a gradient map on the Lana Lang dance sprite for the back shot.
Hot damn! Thanks man! Maybe you can also make a version of her clean shaven?

Love the ideas!

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Hot damn! Thanks man! Maybe you can also make a version of her clean shaven?
Hello, when are you going to have the Lois one finished? Could you do one with Wonder Woman following the lines of the scenes with the black dress and the other costume she wears in Apocalypto?

¡Me encantan las ideas!
[/CITA]

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Yeah, Queen ...ah.. Hippopotamus. F*** it, the amazon-milf. Here's all I had in my backlock so far.

View attachment 2922232 View attachment 2922233 View attachment 2922234
View attachment 2922235 View attachment 2922238

Probably should have asked that before but I assumed "recreation" ment I'm free to do whatever I want with it?

View attachment 2922242 View attachment 2922243

I prepared a working file for now but can't tell when I'll get around to it.

I'm sure I'll speak only for myself when I say - plz let's inspire each other less :eek:. I already feel somewhat silly for how much time I'm putting into those edits und would like to dial it back a at least a little. However, looking at your awesome work doesn't make that easy. o_O

I renounce all responsibility!
Now this isn't exactly my kind of kink but MusicVideoGuy makes some convincing arguments for catsuit art.
Can you do hipolata edits with starfire please there not much scenes of her riding and enjoying some cock.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Yeah, Queen ...ah.. Hippopotamus. F*** it, the amazon-milf. Here's all I had in my backlock so far.

View attachment 2922232 View attachment 2922233 View attachment 2922234
View attachment 2922235 View attachment 2922238

Probably should have asked that before but I assumed "recreation" ment I'm free to do whatever I want with it?

View attachment 2922242 View attachment 2922243

I prepared a working file for now but can't tell when I'll get around to it.

I'm sure I'll speak only for myself when I say - plz let's inspire each other less :eek:. I already feel somewhat silly for how much time I'm putting into those edits und would like to dial it back a at least a little. However, looking at your awesome work doesn't make that easy. o_O

I renounce all responsibility!
Now this isn't exactly my kind of kink but MusicVideoGuy makes some convincing arguments for catsuit art.

Phenomenal work. So glad to see Hippolyta and the others get more love. Is there a chance we'll see Ares visit her in the future? ;)

While reworking Lana’s BJ-asset I shortened her hair and noticed a resemblance to Plastique. Always wanted to do a improvising to keep her cover kinda scene so here you go.

View attachment 2923477 View attachment 2923478
I was JUST thinking about the Watchtower staff in JLU the other day! Some interesting parallels, to be precise:

JLU KS Parallels.jpg

And SU features mind corruption/control, just like Kangoku Senkan! It's also my head canon that Naomi Evans is in charge of security while Mrs Bishop is the top communications officer.

Seriously, I 100% believe Kangoku Senkan is probably an influence on Something Unlimited.

Here's some more "Red and Black Lois."

Lois Dance red.jpg Lois Luthor Rear RED 1A.jpg Lois Luthor Rear RED 1B.jpg Lois Luthor Rear RED 1C.jpg Lois Luthor Rear RED 1D.jpg

....And in another case of "Taylor Swift Outfit I think looks amazing and would be PERFECT for Cassie but I'll never get around to making it because I'm not that great at Photoshop," here you are.

Cassie ideas 3 4k.jpg

It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
Wouldn't be hard. All you would have to do is blacken Lana's hair a bit, give her dimples, change Lex's skin pigmentation, and slap a Spidery suit on him.
i wish i could do that but, after The Wasp edit was the hardest experience for editing so i don't think i can make more.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Lit-27.JPG Lit-4.JPG Lit-2.JPG Lit-16.JPG Lit-25.JPG Lit.JPG Lit-8.JPG Lit.JPG
Here is Cheshire's catsuit front pose done with several variants(98 files) in a Mega folder linked below. There are variants for the catsuit, collar, makeup, blindfold, dripping wet pussy and a couple angles for the chain, and naked options. Lit and unlit, and I also included a folder of several transparent PNGs for those wanting to drop this into a different background. So which are your favorites? Posting mine above as thumbnails.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
View attachment 2929312 View attachment 2929301 View attachment 2929302 View attachment 2929351 View attachment 2929353 View attachment 2929306 View attachment 2929307 View attachment 2929355
Here is Cheshire's catsuit front pose done with several variants(98 files) in a Mega folder linked below. There are variants for the catsuit, collar, makeup, blindfold, dripping wet pussy and a couple angles for the chain, and naked options. Lit and unlit, and I also included a folder of several transparent PNGs for those wanting to drop this into a different background. So which are your favorites? Posting mine above as thumbnails.

You, my good sir, are fighting the good fight!
Seriously, this is amazing! I'm not sure if the lying position would be possible but thanks anyway for the incredible variety!

I have a feeling superwoman might also be a good fit for this style...

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Her as a capture would be interesting.
Honestly, I really hope we get just a few features from other Universes in Something Unlimited with Tala's help.
Even though it's set in a DC universe, there are a few Multiverse characters (like 2nd Harley)

We could at least get 1 of the characters from other Universes:
Stripperella, Atom Eve from Invincible, Starlight from The Boys, Black Widow and blonde Ms. Marvel.
Maybe even a few characters from games, like Samus, Lara Croft, Tifa, Quiet, Chell, etc.

But of course, this should only happen really late, like after all the DC girls have their stories completed.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes