Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I think what I like the most about all your edits is that short haired petite tomboy Terra is the eternal sub :ROFLMAO:
4 main reasons for it.

1. She makes a good little fuck puppet on Supergirl's body. Stick her on Wonder Woman and she'd looks more like a scary, cock mangling, lesbian.

2. She's got a nice unsettled emotion which goes well with size differences.

3. She's literally named after planet Earth in a game full of aliens including a Martian.

4. I only ever have the same few ideas.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
S1.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg S4.jpg
I made a short Mercy facial cumshot animation, it's a work in progress. I worked a bit on Mercy's catsuit adding some sparkle with some brushes I downloaded, and worked on her wrist/ankle cuffs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's a link to the Mega folder of the animation, there are 2 variants, with catsuit and naked. The Photoshop brush collection I used for Mercy's catsuit sparkles is in there too:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Hey, it's me, your repeat customer. Gimme Red claw x Lobo. If not then uhhhhhhhhhhhh WW mom? Hip-hop-polyta
Yeah, Queen ...ah.. Hippopotamus. F*** it, the amazon-milf. Here's all I had in my backlock so far.

SR7_fanedit_Hippolyta_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Hippolyta_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Hippolyta_03.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Hippolyta_04.jpg SR7_fanedit_Hippolyta_Arthur_01.jpg

Lovekraut A recreation of my Harley edit. Just one pic is enough though.
Probably should have asked that before but I assumed "recreation" ment I'm free to do whatever I want with it?

SR7_fanedit_Vixen_Manta_10.jpg SR7_fanedit_Zatanna_DrFate.jpg

Lovekraut Maybe you could replace Lana's head here with other characters?

View attachment 2915033
I prepared a working file for now but can't tell when I'll get around to it.

The Superwoman set I have been working on for quite a while, seeing Lovekraut's series really reminds me I need to crawl my ass back to finish it.
I'm sure I'll speak only for myself when I say - plz let's inspire each other less :eek:. I already feel somewhat silly for how much time I'm putting into those edits und would like to dial it back a at least a little. However, looking at your awesome work doesn't make that easy. o_O

I’m holding you to it ;)
I renounce all responsibility!
Now this isn't exactly my kind of kink but MusicVideoGuy makes some convincing arguments for catsuit art.

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah, Queen ...ah.. Hippopotamus. F*** it, the amazon-milf. Here's all I had in my backlock so far.

View attachment 2922232 View attachment 2922233 View attachment 2922234
View attachment 2922235 View attachment 2922238

Probably should have asked that before but I assumed "recreation" ment I'm free to do whatever I want with it?

View attachment 2922242 View attachment 2922243

I'm sure I'll speak only for myself when I say - plz let's inspire each other less :eek:. I already feel somewhat silly for how much time I'm putting into those edits und would like to dial it back a at least a little. However, looking at your awesome work doesn't make that easy. o_O

Now this isn't exactly my kind of kink but MusicVideoGuy makes some convincing arguments for catsuit art.
Only thing missing is cum on queen if not for that it's perfect

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

well since you are doing amazing fanart, I gotta ask for one too - can you do some various poses of Starfire from Juda's contract? I think that is the best version of her....

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022

Hello, very good, could you make some with Dr Light Fire Ice Big Barda Morgan Le Fay Mera and Wonder Woman with the white, black and red dress?

Hello, very good, could you make some with Dr Light Fire Ice Big Barda Morgan Le Fay Mera and Wonder Woman with the white, black and red dress?

Reactions: Lovekraut

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
11111.jpg 1111112.jpg
Some more Mercy animation experiments in the mega link below, I played with moving the layer mask of her mouth around with keyframes. My toaster PC usually gives up with trying to make animations with moving parts like this at larger resolutions. On the catsuit animation, I forgot that the two guys jerking off were on the same video layer as Mercy so when I sped up her throatfucking, they sped up too. You'll just have to give them speeding tickets.
Mega folder for the animations:

Here they are as Catbox links if anyone either can't use or dislikes MEGA:

I edited those chummer, the Canary one is here: Thread post
The Mercy stuff should be in this post or in the folders in
this post

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes