Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
These are great! The base image looks like it would work for a Batgirl cosplayer. Can you make it with a black bow tie and cufflinked cuffs? I would love to see her in a sexified Batgirl costume with mask!
I proposed the idea of populating the Glamour Slam and I believe it was Sinner87 that found several artworks fom Deviantart of superheroine Cosplayer waitresses. I just started playing with the GS general backgrounds, . . . We'll see what develops. . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
These are great! The base image looks like it would work for a Batgirl cosplayer. Can you make it with a black bow tie and cufflinked cuffs? I would love to see her in a sexified Batgirl costume with

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
i wonder in how many years the game will be complete?
Which one are you referring to, SU-Unity, SU-Rebuild or SU-Re-Imagined?

SR7's SU-Unity keeps getting bigger as SR7 hares off after each new shiny, so it's anybodys guess.

SU-Rebuild was to my knowledge, an initial attempt to convert existing SU-Unity into a RenPy format along with some rework.

SU-Re-Imagined is attempting to rework SU-Unity into RenPy and incorporate game management, a real plot line and various improvements into the game. It's a group effort with various forum members each adding a bit and we're trying to set benchmarks for different stages of the game. Whether it gets "finished" or not will depend on how many forum members pitch-in and contribute.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Alright, here is an opportunity for the artists on this forum to try your hand on helping with the SU-ReImagined project. Attached are the Lex Luthor Battlesuit variations that OhWee has been asking for. They are in base color only and need shading and highlighting. I've seen a lot of different techniques displayed on this thread, AI, Photoshop, GIMP and even some Microsoft Paint. Let's see what you can do!

Lex Luthor Battlesuit Variations.png

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
1.gif 4.gif
More Mercy animation with several speeds to choose from and this time with inertia. Here's the folder for all of them:

I view these by dragging the file into my browser.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update 7-1-23
Slam Breathe.gif

Some more short clips, this time with ass cheek impact waves and some x-ray/cross section dick fading in. One is a slow speed with him thrusting into her and staying there a bit with Mercy heavy breathing. Hopefully I can eventually make that cross section into an internal shot of the creampie.

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
What software are you using?
Alright, here is an opportunity for the artists on this forum to try your hand on helping with the SU-ReImagined project. Attached are the Lex Luthor Battlesuit variations that OhWee has been asking for. They are in base color only and need shading and highlighting. I've seen a lot of different techniques displayed on this thread, AI, Photoshop, GIMP and even some Microsoft Paint. Let's see what you can do!

View attachment 2730932
My Ipad is currently under repair but I might give it a shot once it comes back. Are there layered files (e.g. PSD) for those?

Reactions: Devil1661

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
It's a straight .png image created using GIMP and Paint
Ok - thx. It's always easier to have the lineart and colour on seperate layers but I'll see what I can do if I get to it.

Its made from using gimp exported to png
I would love to help but I'm more of a Photoshop/Procreate guy. If I figure out how gradients work in GIMP I will share them.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lovekraut

With those power suit sprites, I specifically requested that Macfinn99 keep the colors simplified and 'uniform' to make it easier for others to select those areas using the magic wand tool. So you could say select the forest green areas and create a new Photoshop layer and dump whatever background color you want to use into the selected areas, then start using fade brushes from there to get the shaded look, while keeping the associated areas 'selected' on the new layer so that you aren't painting over the transparent areas.

Also this way, you could theoretically edit all of the coloring of the pose variations simultaneously on the same layer for that color group.

I'll probably be cropping the arms and such onto separate layers to 'line up' with the layeredimage sprite declarations later, but that's not an issue you need to worry about, that's a 'me' problem. Although... this might make it easier if you just need to focus on one of the main bodies, and then paint the arm variations separately from there...

Back to the 'creating a new layer for each color area (armor, gloves, boots, etc.)' thing, if you want to go back and tweak those areas, they'd just be on their own layer at that point. That was my thought on the subject anyways...

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017

View attachment 2730932
You're lucky I like to draw sci-fi armors here is something I've been working on from last week.
Might do another pass on it to get the face just right but who knows.

LexLuthorBattleSuit.jpg

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Can't remember who was working on a GS with audience, was it Sinner87? Great idea.
Whoever it was, I also figured another thing GS needs is cute waitresses. Recruited by Roulette from local girls who are dumb as rocks, their mandatory red hair and skintight strapless white leotards nonetheless get them enough tips to buy their apartments outright!
What prompts did you use for this?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
What prompts did you use for this?
You should be able to drop the PNGs into PNGInfo in SD for the full prompts and parameters*.
If that's not working for some reason, DM me.

*There's even a surprise celebrity embedding, used for consistency.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
You should be able to drop the PNGs into PNGInfo in SD for the full prompts and parameters*.
If that's not working for some reason, DM me.

*There's even a surprise celebrity embedding, used for consistency.
Yeah that worked. I do like that you have to tell the generator to make sure the picture doesn't have a gun or "mutated hands".

• Haha

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
1.jpg 2.jpg
I know i haven't posted in quite a while, i had some days off and that's pain to readjust to a more normal sleep pattern, also working on changing my pc and retirement getting closer by the month which is good news cause i will be finally free to do stuff i love, which is painting, bad news is that means the time for me to say my goodbyes also comes with it.
But there's still a good while, can't say atm when exactly that is but will definitely be the first quarter of the next year, max June.

But back at the matter on hand this is something foremost for Walg based on a old discussion since he wanted to see something i drawn, sadly this is something i did today with that little charcoal crayon (not suited for finesse) you see in the second picture and some ordinary pre-school coloring pencils and i haven't draw in 25 years , the character is based on Starfire (just a more primal one), but if you want to take something from it, take this:
if you love doing something start somewhere, anywhere and keep at it and if you have to take a detour, take it and come back at it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes