Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I got a request similar to a set with Circe and Stargirl. I was thinking Circe could do the same to Huntress and Batgirl.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
hey guys what app/site are you using to make ai sr7 style character ?
i wanna try making some myself
I'm using Stable Diffusion, on my own PC, with various trainings downloaded from Civitai.
For a 'Dummies Guide' on how to set it up and use it, see this thread.

The main LoRA I use to emulate SR7's style is . It was created by fellow F95'er ablackcatman

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Something Unlimited: L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

PART ONE
THE INFINITE KING​

Lex was stirred awake by an alarm, he reached over and grabbed a tablet he kept next to his bed, he groggily read what the alert was, apparently a sensor went off at Star Labs indicating that someone had broken in, he sighed in irritation and sat up in his bed, he looked to his left and saw the naked form of two women sleeping next to him barley covered by the sheets, the two women were variants of Harley Quinn, after conquering the multiverse he would sometimes have what he would call Theme Nights, either variants of the same person or people from the same universe, just then the door to the bathroom opened up interrupting his thoughts and looked over to see Prime Harley walking out completely in the nude “Mistah L you’re up”

“How very astute of you Harley”

Lex got out of his bed and grabbed a robe “Harley it appears there’s been a break in at Star Labs, I’m going to go over and check it out, I need you to alert the others and be on standby in case things get hairy”

Harley slowly sauntered over to him and clasped onto his penis with her left while she caressed his chest with her right “are you sure I can’t convince you to stay for one more round of debauchery”

Lex couldn’t help but smirk as he gently grabbed her chin “as tempting as that sounds…”

He then grabbed her arms and removed them from his person “business first, pleasure second”

He then turned and gently pushed her onto the bed causing the other two Harleys to stir in their sleep. Lex started to walk away but just as he was about to leave his bedroom he looked back at Prime Harley and with a devilish grin said “as soon as I get back, round two will commence”

At that moment a shiver went down her back as she bit her lip “don’t keep a girl waiting”

Without saying another word Lex left quickly followed by a hovering robot that hat a clean set of clothes for him, a little while later Lex arrived at Star Labs and nonchalantly walked in, he walked through every lab in the place and was not finding a single thing that would have set off the sensor, until he came to the last lab, when he reached the lab which was the biggest in the building and was not surprised to see Grodd tinkering with some machinery while a glowing red portal pulsated behind him “hello Grodd”

Grodd didn’t respond right away and just continued working, Lex continued walking towards Grodd and took note of all of the machines and quickly formulated what Grodd was planning “so, abandoning this universe for another”

This comment mad Grodd stop and finally acknowledge Lex “of course, there’s nothing here for me”

“So, you’d rather flee with your tail between your legs than admit defeat”

Before Grodd could reply a red laser beam suddenly came out of nowhere and sent him flying backwards in to some of the machines. Lex looks to his left to see Supergirl wearing a rather revealing black outfit “is everything alright daddy”

“Quite alright my dear”

He then takes two steps towards Grodd “you see Grodd, my friend, you are the last thorn in my side, and she is going to remove it for me, destroy the machine”

Supergirl quickly floated up into the air and with her laser vision started to destroy the machines Grodd was tinkering with but with seconds of her doing this an alarm started to sound as the portal began to pulsate quicker “you idiot” Grodd shouted “you’ve activated the sequence and I haven’t entered any coordinates”

Lex franticly began pushing buttons and flipping switches in the hopes that he could shut the machine down but to no avail, soon the pulsating stopped and the portal began sucking anything and everything into itself, with everything happening so quickly Lex didn’t have to grab anything and soon found himself hurtling towards the portal, the last things he saw was Grodd being pulled into the portal and portal closing leaving behind a horrified Supergirl. Lex wasn’t sure how long it had been but the one thing he did know was that whatever he was lying on was damn comfortable, he slowly opened his eyes and quickly determined that he was laying on a rather large bed in a lavish bedroom “a little gaudy for my taste, but who am I to judge”

He slowly crawled out of the bed and that’s when he noticed, lying on the floor at the foot of bed with no pants on was a rather large bald man, he approached the man and checked his pulse “yep, he’s dead” at that moment a woman with black hair and a single strip of white at the front walked in wearing a tight-fitting blue dress “who are you, what have done to my husband”

Lex looked down at the dead man, who for some reason looked familiar to him, then back to the woman, he knew for a fact that no matter what he said she wouldn’t believe him, so while she wasn’t looking, he managed to pull out a device he had on him and began attuning it to her, after a few seconds he heard a ping from the device meaning it has attuned to her which was lucky because when he turned his attention back towards her, she had gun pointed at him “don’t shoot” Lex said with a confidence only he could exude, the woman smirked and squeezed the trigger but to her surprise she couldn’t mover her finger, with all of her might she tried to fire the gun and kill Lex but no matter what she did she couldn’t do it “what have you done to me”

Lex then revealed the device he was holding “this handy little device allows me to take control of whoever it's attuned to it”

He then placed the device back into his pocket “now let’s talk like civilized adults shall we… toss the gun on the bed”

The woman gritted her teeth as she tried to not comply with Lex’s demand but eventually, she tossed the gun “now then, who are you and where am I?”

TO BE CONTINUED...​

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Any hope for Mera artwork?
Personally, no - sorry. There's no existing trained Mera/Aquawoman model in Stable Diffusion, so I would be stuck with either training one myself based on limited available artwork or sprite-bashing both of which are too much like hard work!

Reactions: monkey55

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick request:

So does anyone want to take a stab at SR7-ifying this dude?

Mandragora-0.png

If you need a few screen grabs:
Watchcartoonsonline dot bz:

Just need a few conversational sprites.

Also, more Black Canary on Huntress sexy fun time action could be nice. This one is is in the Semiguacamole user collection folder, but I can't seem to locate the associated post:

huntress-black-canary-scissor-out-2.jpg

For new Huntress/Black Canary scenes in SU ReImagined of course! Possibly also ReBuilt, but that'd be up to xMendoza...
:p

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Hello Sunsetriders7, you know how to upload two artworks of superheroines or editions of the same per month in E Hentai Gallery. This month I am still waiting to see if it occurs to you to upload something new to said page, but I would like to see nothing from Dee Dee Mera Catwoman, Batwoman, Inque more from Tala Roulette, etc. If anyone knows how to do something, come up here, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hello Sunsetriders7, you know how to upload two artworks of superheroines or editions of the same per month in E Hentai Gallery. This month I am still waiting to see if it occurs to you to upload something new to said page, but I would like to see nothing from Dee Dee Mera Catwoman, Batwoman, Inque more from Tala Roulette, etc. If anyone knows how to do something, come up here, thanks.
I don't think it's Sunsetriders7 uploading to ehentai, it's just someone taking the fan art from here and their Discord, as well as any official art from each release.

sneakhu

Jun 9, 2018
View attachment 2102106

In light of the She-Hulk series finale here's some kind of fanart (I actually somewhat enjoy the show - not sure the producers would enjoy this art XD ). [

While I'm at it let's make this the BIG-Ladies-Update since I agree with lazyasura that some Barda art was overdue.

View attachment 2102134

I went for her casual outfit for now. Maybe I'll make an edit with her more iconic armor another time.
View attachment 2102106

In light of the She-Hulk series finale here's some kind of fanart (I actually somewhat enjoy the show - not sure the producers would enjoy this art XD ).

While I'm at it let's make this the BIG-Ladies-Update since I agree with lazyasura that some Barda art was overdue.

View attachment 2102134

I went for her casual outfit for now. Maybe I'll make an edit with her more iconic armor another time.
So great some ppl still put lil old Barda in use

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes