Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As Lovekraut said that was bound to happen, but on bright side, that person must have really liked them, usually people tend to share things they like when money or fame aren't involved, so if is not behind a pay wall and took credit for himself, beside we live in a digital era, a google search will point right back here and those whom really want to document themselves more will find the source, otherwise they will just enjoy those edits they got and go along with their day.

Most of times you have to put some effort to find stuff you want/like, we don't all have a personal assistant like OhWee. :ROFLMAO:
Another personal assistant would be nice! It's taking WAAAAAAY too long to get SU ReImagined to a decently playable state - translation, more sexy fun time scenes to keep people interested while playtesting things.

While I usually sign my artwork, you'll note that I haven't been signing most of the stuff I share in this thread. Where I'm re-mixing SR7's sprites most of the time when doing character pics, I just don't feel right signing it...

To be honest, I'm surprised it took this long for the artwork in this thread to find it's way out into the wild/on to the Rule34 sites...

I probably should sign the Indigo/Brainiac 8 art I shared a couple of days ago, but that's more of a collab between myself and Jimwalrus , who ran a few poses I rendered in Daz Studio through Stable Diffusion for me to create Indigo's body. I painted the outfit on top of the body of course, and the head is a combination of an earlier Stable Diffusion thing and a lot of painting on my end in Photoshop...

Anyways, yeah when working with someone else's artwork, in this case SR7's sprites, sure it's my idea, but my drawing skills suck sooo...

In the meantime, here's another bit of fun/minor citymap tweak that I threw together for SU ReImagined. It'll probably be in the next update...

There are two changes, let's see how easy they are to spot and perhaps recognize... If you already saw this in the ReImagined thread, yeah don't spoil it for everyone else!

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Another personal assistant would be nice! It's taking WAAAAAAY too long to get SU ReImagined to a decently playable state - translation, more sexy fun time scenes to keep people interested while playtesting things.

While I usually sign my artwork, you'll note that I haven't been signing most of the stuff I share in this thread. Where I'm re-mixing SR7's sprites most of the time when doing character pics, I just don't feel right signing it...

To be honest, I'm surprised it took this long for the artwork in this thread to find it's way out into the wild/on to the Rule34 sites...

I probably should sign the Indigo/Brainiac 8 art I shared a couple of days ago, but that's more of a collab between myself and Jimwalrus , who ran a few poses I rendered in Daz Studio through Stable Diffusion for me to create Indigo's body. I painted the outfit on top of the body of course, and the head is a combination of an earlier Stable Diffusion thing and a lot of painting on my end in Photoshop...

Anyways, yeah when working with someone else's artwork, in this case SR7's sprites, sure it's my idea, but my drawing skills suck sooo...

In the meantime, here's another bit of fun/minor citymap tweak that I threw together for SU ReImagined. It'll probably be in the next update...

There are two changes, let's see how easy they are to spot and perhaps recognize... If you already saw this in the ReImagined thread, yeah don't spoil it for everyone else!
There's Wayne Enterprise buliding on the right side of Lexcorp and Hall of Justice behind Lexcorp

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
Hello, I would like to know which application I can use and if there is one available for Android and I want to know how I can put a new costume on the superheroines and change poses from now on, they would help me a lot, leave me a link to do it

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Hello, I would like to know which application I can use and if there is one available for Android and I want to know how I can put a new costume on the superheroines and change poses from now on, they would help me a lot, leave me a link to do it
Nothing as far as I know for Android. A lot of guys use GIMP while I use Paint.net to edit images on PC. To get the files you'll need a Unity extractor that you can find here on F95.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 2703823 View attachment 2703825 View attachment 2703826 View attachment 2703827 View attachment 2703828
Thank you SO much for that .PSD gradient tutorial file, reading about it just never seemed to click for me but having that file to drop into Photoshop and SEE it/mess with it really helped me. I got the best color matching results I've had so far with this Mercy edit using Killer Frost's body and part of her hair. I made a separate gradient for Mercy's hair color and I colored in the highlights with the curvature pen tool. I wanted to try and make a version of Mercy's hair falling back a bit with gravity in that position or maybe partially wet looking. Since Killer Frost's legs were up already and it's a Mercy exhibition scene I thought it would make more sense for them to be suspended with cuffs and chains. Plus sprite bashing her arms so they're also restrained under her.

Made some Blindfolded/without and spotlit/without variants. I'm sharing a gradient map of trying to make a chain that matches the metal ring hardware on Sunsetrider's drawn collars. Hope that helps someone wanting to make a leash scene or other BDSM stuff. I used the same gradient map to make that buckle too on her ankle cuff along with the curvature pen tool but I think it's pretty rough, I had to paint in there. I'm including the gradient I made for the chains as a .psd file and GRD in separate links below, the thumbnail above is just a preview--it's a smart object layer so if you resize the chain layer, the gradient layer in PS should match it. When trying to bend chains I got better results by first making the chains(smart layer) very large and THEN using the warp tool. Otherwise if the chains are normal sized and you warp them, the result is very blurry.
Here's the chain gradient in a .PSD file and GRD:

(Catbox wouldn't take the GRD, was so small it thought there was no file)

Lovekraut the link for your .PSD gradient tutorial file expired so I hope you don't mind if I re-upload it here, seriously thank you again:

Sorry for the wall of text. I wanted to thank you sooner when I started getting better results but I got sidetracked a few days plus I didn't have any edits to show for it either.
Holy shit this is amazing, great work on the scenario and the assembly, hot as all hell!

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
I always hated that in that scene with Luthor's Almerac servants, it says they take turns sucking you but you only see one. So with a bit of patchwork, I put this together. Its far from perfect, but I like it.

I'm working on meshing these two with the Babs/Kara kissing scene, so I can have one of them sharing cum.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
How it started, how it's going.

I still need to add more cum effects, lighting, and probably skin tone options for the guys but I think the hard stuff is mostly done here. Should be able to make a sequence of stills out of this. When I've finished I'll upload it as folders of the variants(blindfolded, without, lit, unlit, earrings, etc) so the post isn't a wall of thumbnails. If I reuse some of the spritebash dudes I edited for the Galatea scene I should be able to make a decent bukkake ending between these two perspectives. Experimented with adding some blush/flush to her cheeks.

Those two different heights where the guys' torsos end gave me a headache trying to figure out how to cover it up, and I really wanted Mercy spitroasted in that position so the comic panel is a compromise. Feels like I lucked out finding hand models of the guy grabbing her left boob to do it with both angles like I wanted.

Edit:
Does this earring stud/base look okay that I added to her earlobe? I realized that while her triangle earring should hang differently since she's upside down, there's nothing visually there to "ground" her earring to her ear when Sunset draws it. I'm not dead set on keeping or removing it so I'm open to any feedback on it.
7Stud.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes