Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
Use the background eraser brush, those backgrounds are easy to remove, at least those that are just one color.

Wallpaper
4k:
the usual password
Krull really out here saying "skill issue"

cs2468

Sep 13, 2017
I'm trying to make an edit using Killer Frost to have some Prison Stripping assets for Poison Ivy, but I can't get her skin to match Ivy's. I've been trying Colorize to match the tone, Hue-Chroma and Hue-Saturation, and even just the color balance. Is it 'cuz her skin is maybe too light or too desaturated? I thought their tone was close enough to shift, but I dunno if I'm just looking at it wrong.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
I meant pngs without the BGs.
I would recommend using what i use to get the assets:
https://f95zone.to/threads/assets-bundle-extractor.2724/
Or:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-studio-unity-image-extractor.7084/

Got the template?
Here ya go. Included in the RAR file is the background and the character icons I made. The only ones missing are a few of background characters, like guards and such.
MegaLink
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Lit-3.JPG Lit-4.JPG 3.jpg 4.jpg
Here's some Black Canary catsuit ass. I was dead set on making fishnets that wrapped around from her hips as seen from the front around to her back. Also, I'm writing out a tutorial that I wish I would have known sooner, it would have saved me a lot of time trying to draw smooth black outlines. It will be full sized images in the thread when you click the spoiler:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
View attachment 3013415 View attachment 3013417 View attachment 3013418 View attachment 3013419
Here's some Black Canary catsuit ass. I was dead set on making fishnets that wrapped around from her hips as seen from the front around to her back. Also, I'm writing out a tutorial that I wish I would have known sooner, it would have saved me a lot of time trying to draw smooth black outlines. It will be full sized images in the thread when you click the spoiler:

Good work with those fishnets.

Also SimpleFapper added some more goodies in that thread.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes