• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Lovekraut It would be cool if you did a set where Lex brings individual heroines and villainesses to his private room in Themyscira to have his way with them.

monkmonk

Jul 20, 2018
I've been working on implementing Mercy's scenes into Ohwee's SU Reimagined, and I'm just about finished with Mercy's first dance. You know how in the original game we had to talk to her 4 times over several days in order to progress to actual dancing? As canonically appropriate as that is, it was also a lot of used-up time, so I've rewritten it so that you can see her dancing through the first conversation while still trying to preserve their canonical attitudes and relationship dynamic.

Anyways, I have a request. You know how her skirt hikes up when she dances? I want a sprite of her idle standing pose with her skirt hiked up around her hips. See attached files. I tried making it myself; it's okay, but not great.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I've been working on implementing Mercy's scenes into Ohwee's SU Reimagined, and I'm just about finished with Mercy's first dance. You know how in the original game we had to talk to her 4 times over several days in order to progress to actual dancing? As canonically appropriate as that is, it was also a lot of used-up time, so I've rewritten it so that you can see her dancing through the first conversation while still trying to preserve their canonical attitudes and relationship dynamic.

Anyways, I have a request. You know how her skirt hikes up when she dances? I want a sprite of her idle standing pose with her skirt hiked up around her hips. See attached files. I tried making it myself; it's okay, but not great.
Nice work.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
since the game is getting worse with each update, let's entertain ourselves with what we got...
so what's your 5 top hero girls?
and what are your 5 top villain girls?
p.s and what are fav positions they are in?

I'll start

top 5 heroines:
1.Wonder Woman SR7_Wonder Woman (25).jpg
2.Starfire MB_SX1_Nor1.jpg
3.Donna Troy SR7_Donna (24).jpg
4.Zatanna SR7_Zatanna (19).jpg
5.Black Canary MB_AN1_Nor1 (3).jpg

top 5 villainess:
1.Superwoman SR7_Superwoman (18).jpg
2. Talia SR7_Talia (13).jpg
3. queen bee SR7_Queen Bee (6).jpg
4. Shiva SR7_Lady Shiva (5).jpg
5. Tala SR7_Tala_6_3.jpg

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Top 5 Heroines: should include Zatanna, because I love her, but honestly the work SSR did on her is not that great, IMO. Same with Canary, but at least some Canary scenes are still pretty hot.

I'm gonna say
Stargirl (one of the best anal scenes, though I could wish there was one of her with high heels)
Supergirl (great BJ scene; deepthroat would improve it)
Ms Martian (I think my favorite is that one of her in the bordello with her tongue hanging out)
Starfire (her anal is her best scene, IMO)
Raven (love her BJ scene).

Top 5 villains: honestly? The overall content is better than for the heroines, IMO.

Superwoman (that anal scene is AWESOME, but I also love her yacht doggy style fuck)
Shiva (I like her BJ posing, love her slut outfit)
Cheshire (most of her stuff is great; I think her regular sex on the yacht is probably my favorite)
Blackfire (that throatfuck is HOT)
Killer Frost 1 (again, the facefucking scene is really good)

This was tough, because I also love Galatea, Jinx, and Mercy.

Scaloneta22

Dec 25, 2022
since the game is getting worse with each update, let's entertain ourselves with what we got...

I'll start

top 5 heroines:
1.Wonder Woman View attachment 3028687
2.Starfire View attachment 3028688
3.Donna Troy View attachment 3028695
4.Zatanna View attachment 3028697
5.Black Canary View attachment 3028699

top 5 villainess:
1.Superwoman View attachment 3028702
2. Talia View attachment 3028703
3. queen bee View attachment 3028707
4. Shiva View attachment 3028709
5. Tala View attachment 3028712
Para Mi
1-Wonder Woman
2-Supergirl
3-Black Canary
4-Starfire
5-Raven

Villanas
1-Giganta
2-Roulette
3-Tala
4-Circe
5-Superwoman

Dec 24, 2020

I'll start

top 5 heroines:
1.Wonder Woman View attachment 3028687
2.Starfire View attachment 3028688
3.Donna Troy View attachment 3028695
4.Zatanna View attachment 3028697
5.Black Canary View attachment 3028699

top 5 villainess:
1.Superwoman View attachment 3028702
2. Talia View attachment 3028703
3. queen bee View attachment 3028707
4. Shiva View attachment 3028709
5. Tala View attachment 3028712
1. Miss Martian
2. Raven
3. Black Canary
4. Stargirl
5. Batgirl

1. Superwoman
2. Cheshire
3. Blackfire
4. Killer Frost
5. Jinx

monkmonk

Jul 20, 2018
A lot cleaner! Though the reason mine looks so messy is because I was trying to simulate folds in the cloth. Regardless, this is a superior version.

However, I need it to be just the body sprite. If her head and arms are there, then whenever she has different expressions and gestures in the game, the head and limbs will overlap.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
A lot cleaner! Though the reason mine looks so messy is because I was trying to simulate folds in the cloth. Regardless, this is a superior version.

However, I need it to be just the body sprite. If her head and arms are there, then whenever she has different expressions and gestures in the game, the head and limbs will overlap.
SkirtHike1.png
I gave it a shot, I've been playing with shape layers with gradients thrown on lately trying to make eyebrows and eye sclera. That pleat/front corner thing wrinkled my brain on what it would look like so I tried making it look tucked under. The part I really worked on was the left side folds, I copypasted that for the right side when I was done with it. I can't draw so I made gradients connected to the folds with the curve pen tool, then rasterized and warped them until they curved a bit.

Last edited:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Lit-3.JPG Lit.JPG Lit-2.JPG 3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 34123423.jpg
I made a short cum drip animation with Cheshire here, I'll link that now:

I'm almost done with the garment part of the Cheshire catsuit scene, I just need to add the silver cat/shark stripes to the black. That silver one was a misclick I made and I liked the mistake, so I matched her nails. The other one is based on Juri's colors from Street Fighter. The cuffs and chains are basically done I think, most of them are made up of shape layers and gradients. The buckle was a real one that I added a gradient map to, trying to get the colors like the chains already there. The smooth black lines stroke path method I posted the tutorial about previously was invaluable again at making the silver piping between the green/black and it helped me give it some extra depth along with adding a drop shadow.

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
So I've never been very happy with Huntress's slut outfit, mainly because it includes pants (bleh). Likewise, the red dress was always a bit lacking in accessories. So with a little work, I combined the slut, red dress, and lingerie, to make a more proper hooker outfit for her.

I'll probably do a full sequence with this outfit, when I have time.

huntress revised slut 1.jpg huntress revised slut 2.jpg huntress revised slut 3.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes