Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted much lately. Been busy with other similar projects. But I was reminiscing about other, older DC projects when I remembered Lois Lane had this outfit back in Smallville so I put together this reference sheet. I'll need to remember which characters have similar outfits to apply to Lois Lane.

And if anyone else wants to go ahead and beat me to the punch by making this edit before I can, please feel free to go ahead

Lois_Smallville-1b.png

But I do hope SR7 adds this costume to the actual game, especially since Lois STILL needs a Slut outfit.

ezgif-2-188b80a4ad.png

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have the full version of this pic? I don't think it was in the asset pack. Unless I completely missed it. Zatanna_2_1.jpg

Reactions: SumaR

86driftman

Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted much lately. Been busy with other similar projects. But I was reminiscing about other, older DC projects when I remembered Lois Lane had this outfit back in Smallville so I put together this reference sheet. I'll need to remember which characters have similar outfits to apply to Lois Lane.

And if anyone else wants to go ahead and beat me to the punch by making this edit before I can, please feel free to go ahead

View attachment 1976231

But I do hope SR7 adds this costume to the actual game, especially since Lois STILL needs a Slut outfit.

View attachment 1976225
Tried this one, this is my first time editing a whole outfit so its pretty rough. I got really lazy with the shadows lol. Any advice from anyone?

Lois slut swimsuit.png

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
See Superman: The Animated Series. Short form, Bruce Wayne and Lois dated briefly, and Lois knows he's Batman...

As for why Supergirl too, that's just to annoy Supes even more!
Oh yeah, I forgot that brief relationship.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone have the full version of this pic? I don't think it was in the asset pack. Unless I completely missed it.
Unfortunately that specific image is missing from the high resolution asset pack. Kain2358 has a list of all missing scenes here.

You'll have to make due with the low-res asset ripped from the game.

zatDance01_Nor-sharedassets66.assets-74.png

I also put her against the cell background to give it the same atmosphere as in-game:

Zatanna Normal Costume Dance Recreation.png

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
276970.jpg 276972.jpg
Studying Alexa´s books Artemis came about techniques that annoyingly enough require the participation of a male. In the pursuit of knowledge she would face this challenge. Begrudgingly... Not enyoing it at all!!
SR7_fanedit_Artemis_of_Bana_Mighdall.jpg

As someone who´s rly looking forward to Themyscira content I started this edit very early on but took my sweet time to finish it.
Something else I believe everyone is waiting for is for our favorite burglar to finally see some action. So here she is - caught red handed.

SR7_fanedit_catwoman.jpg

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
View attachment 1983167 View attachment 1983168

View attachment 1983181

As someone who´s rly looking forward to Themyscira content I started this edit very early on but took my sweet time to finish it.
Something else I believe everyone is waiting for is for our favorite burglar to finally see some action. So here she is - caught red handed.

View attachment 1983188
Oh man that Artemis edit is . Your hard work paid off!

Abs and edit are from Cassie Wondergirl? SR7 did a really good job with all the Amazon sex scenes can't wait for more

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Oh man that Artemis edit is . Your hard work paid off!

Abs and edit are from Cassie Wondergirl? SR7 did a really good job with all the Amazon sex scenes can't wait for more
Exactly, it's Cassie. As you said SR7 created some great material and when I came across this wonderful screencap of Artemis...

... it was on.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 1983167 View attachment 1983168

View attachment 1983181

View attachment 1983188
HOT DAMN!!! dude, you rock!! I check daily this thread only hoping to see your art. amazing work!

TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
So I haven't done any edits in a while (I've been playing with DAZ a little, but mostly I just do stuff when I feel like it) but yesterday I watched a few episodes of that Harley Quinn show and I thought I'd try my hand at a Harley2 edit.

I worked on it for a few hours yesterday and today, it's very rough, not great and has a lot of issues (please don't zoom in), but I think it looks okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So I haven't done any edits in a while (I've been playing with DAZ a little, but mostly I just do stuff when I feel like it) but yesterday I watched a few episodes of that Harley Quinn show and I thought I'd try my hand at a Harley2 edit.

I worked on it for a few hours yesterday and today, it's very rough, not great and has a lot of issues (please don't zoom in), but I think it looks okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well done.

Reactions: D10BR@ND0
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes