Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Thought of another edit. Super Woman nude but with her boots and gloves still on from her normal costume. Some of her earlier scenes were done this way.
Now this is just nit picking but also her tit job. Putting Lex dick deep between her tits against her chest not on the the out side.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Now this is just nit picking but also her tit job. Putting Lex dick deep between her tits against her chest not on the the out side.
This bothered me a bit too. I suspected that the sprite placement was bugged at first, until the asset pack confirmed it was the intended position.

With gazongas of that size, Lex has no excuse to not make sure they fully surround his cock!

SW TJ Edit Deeper.png

DCfanbot

Oct 1, 2018
Yes exactly. Nice job. Would love to see the sex and anal scenes.

This bothered me a bit too. I suspected that the sprite placement was bugged at first, until the asset pack confirmed it was the intended position.

With gazongas of that size, Lex has no excuse to not make sure they fully surround his cock!

View attachment 1953180
Lol my thoughts exactly good job.

You guys work fast. Very nice work to both you.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
can someone maybe turn Ravager into Witcher's Ciri? I mean, she already looks 90% like Ciri. minus the eye-patch. ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes