Jun 17, 2017

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fist off, nice!

Second, that sounded ominous! Hope it's not the 'C' word, either way best of luck with things! We all enjoy the energy and other such that you bring around here!
:cool:
Erm, what is the C word stand for, crazy? i am already past that.:ROFLMAO:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Erm, what is the C word stand for, crazy? i am already past that.:ROFLMAO:
*an*er I hate that word. Been through it with friends and family a few times, and it could be in my future too you never know. I dare not speak it's name it might bring bad luck...

Reactions: Jimwalrus and Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
*an*er I hate that word. Been through it with friends and family a few times, and it could be in my future too you never know. I dare not speak it's name it might bring bad luck...
I don't concern myself with such thing, if anything life thought me is that death comes when it wants, just don't go looking for it; life, free thinking and the present is my focus, after all we live in a continuum present.
As for those i lost, i always cherish and keep alive in my memory, always forward my friends, a lesson these glorious leaders will learn once again, with their backwards ways.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Is that word banned on the site? Why did you bleep it?
What is that word

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Can anyone do edits of lesser used characters like star sapphire or giganta (normal sized because she's slightly shorter than lex)

EXIntro.jpg
Also I think this Zatanna pose could be good for headswapping with other characters

Reactions: Thegrimmm
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes