Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sheperdfan43

Sep 26, 2021
The problem isn't really in the colors, it's the face.
The first animated Ivy had a totally different face than the one from later in the series.
BTAS had a much more 1930s Fleischer inspired look to it. Character models were curvier/rounder and Ivy represents this very well.
batman-the-animated-series-original-production-cel-poison-ivy-20.png 7c51fa0adfd54e5bd8722546bd2be176.jpg

Superman The Animated Series was a big watershed point for the DC Animated Universe because they were originally going to go for a style similar to BTAS. Fitting since the Fleischer Superman theatrical cartoons were a big inspiration for BTAS.

u1e6pxa101781 (1).jpg

However because there were plans to expand with shows like Batman Beyond as well as revamping Batman The Animated Series into The New Batman Adventures (one of several changes in name and presentation the show went through) it was decided to switch to the more angular and simplified style that the DCAU would stick to until it ended with Justice League Unlimited.

So while these are all valiant attempts to match BTAS era Poison Ivy, simply put a truly old style accurate Ivy I don't really think is in the cards because the two styles are just totally different.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
BTAS had a much more 1930s Fleischer inspired look to it. Character models were curvier/rounder and Ivy represents this very well.
View attachment 3146092 View attachment 3146093

Superman The Animated Series was a big watershed point for the DC Animated Universe because they were originally going to go for a style similar to BTAS. Fitting since the Fleischer Superman theatrical cartoons were a big inspiration for BTAS.

View attachment 3146080

However because there were plans to expand with shows like Batman Beyond as well as revamping Batman The Animated Series into The New Batman Adventures (one of several changes in name and presentation the show went through) it was decided to switch to the more angular and simplified style that the DCAU would stick to until it ended with Justice League Unlimited.

So while these are all valiant attempts to match BTAS era Poison Ivy, simply put a truly old style accurate Ivy I don't really think is in the cards because the two styles are just totally different.
Hm. Which face in the SU girl library would come closest to old school Ivy.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
This is excellent good job!

Figured since I did a Starfire gif I might as well make a Raven gif
View attachment 3146862
View attachment 3146864

:oops:

Going to offer the invitation to you guys here as well. We have set up threads in our discord where some people from this thread come to share work with others who don't frequent F95 (also allows you to create your own place for your works). Additionally we send out newsletters to people regularly with highlighted community made fan art/creations from our discord. So if you're interested in creating your own thread (no support necessary) just @ smokeshank on discord and we can sort you out the the appropriate roles.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021

Going to offer the invitation to you guys here as well. We have set up threads in our discord where some people from this thread come to share work with others who don't frequent F95 (also allows you to create your own place for your works). Additionally we send out newsletters to people regularly with highlighted community made fan art/creations from our discord. So if you're interested in creating your own thread (no support necessary) just @ me on discord and we can sort you out the the appropriate roles.
are-you-sure-john-cena.gif

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Apparantly GunsmokeGames haunts these chats, so here is maybe a hint of inspiration for cloting styles:

• Tied shirt knot with dolphin shorts

qt1b5q6t.jpg

• Or a one-piece pants suit for mdel-like characters like Vixen (perhaps minus the glitter)

5a1c2acf497a8070ebfed01bbb92dedc.jpg

Reactions: Testerguy19

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019

Going to offer the invitation to you guys here as well. We have set up threads in our discord where some people from this thread come to share work with others who don't frequent F95 (also allows you to create your own place for your works). Additionally we send out newsletters to people regularly with highlighted community made fan art/creations from our discord. So if you're interested in creating your own thread (no support necessary) just @ smokeshank on discord and we can sort you out the the appropriate roles.
Thanks for the invite, but for the sake of fancreations could you please update your asset Packs? I'm not sure which scenes still aren't there, but I know of the Supergirl sex scenes, Terra's anals, Raven's pussy licking and all the spanking scenes. It's a shame these seem to be forgotten

Last edited:

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I usually post a list of pictures that are in the game and not in the latest assets pack.
Today I got lazy and only checked the AssetsChangelog.txt and not the pictures themselves.
They included all available Lana Lang stuff and nothing else, so my list remains mostly same as last time.

Artemis
- Capture Portrait
- Cell Spanking
- Cell Sex with Chesire
- MB Blowjob Facials

Audrey
- Cell Spanking (naked)

Batgirl
- Cell Spanking (all variants other than casual)

Blackfire
- Cell Spanking

Cheetah
- Blowjob animated scenes

Giganta
- Leash in GS

Harley
- Yacht "costume"

Lady Shiva
- Cell Anal

Lex
- costumes

Livewire
- Yacht Sex
- Halloween Anal

Lois Lane
- Capture portrait

Maxima
- Cell Sex

Miss Martian
- Cell Dance (naked short hair)
- Fingering (slut + naked short hair)
- Cell Sex
- Artemis Blowjob
- Artemis Anal

Penguin
- Yacht Jacuzzi scene

Poison Ivy
- MB Batgirl scene
- Cell Blowjob CS

Raven
- Spanking (slut)
- Licking (slut)
- Handjob scenes

Star Sapphire
- Naked "costume"

Starfire
- Capture portrait
- Inspection with Blackfire

Stargirl
- Cell Spanking

Supergirl
- Cell Spanking
- Cell Sex

Superwoman
- Cell Strip

Tala
- Blowjob
- Anal 1 (on the table)

Talia
- Cell Anal
- Leash

Terra
- Capture portrait
- Cell Anal animations

Vixen
- Cell Blowjob (hero)
- Cell Sex (suit)
- ?MB Blowjob CS (hero + naked) <- these are technically the same pics as Cell Blowjob (which is included), just different background

Volcana
- Leash

Wonder Woman
- Lasso scenes

Zatanna
- Cell Dance (hero + naked with hat)
- Cell Sex CS (naked with hat)
- Cell Anal CS (naked)

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Sunset, since you lurk in this thread, finish Catwoman's scenes and add Batgirl to the Gotham event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparantly GunsmokeGames haunts these chats, so here is maybe a hint of inspiration for cloting styles:

• Tied shirt knot with dolphin shorts

View attachment 3154110

• Or a one-piece pants suit for mdel-like characters like Vixen (perhaps minus the glitter)

View attachment 3154114
Its not even sunset that lurks the thread its his leech that's doing it. Its like begging to a Tesla worker rather then Elon Musk.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Sunset lurks this thread! If you see this Sunset, maybe consider some of our ideas for future updates. Also maybe add some of the villains from Batman Beyond, like the Dees Dees.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes