Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
*Dev.
It's only one guy working on the SU game.
Actually that's technically not correct. There are two people working on SU, but only one on SU Unity currently.

We appreciate everyone doing amazing work in here! As your creations show that there is serious love for what we create, and that is awesome.

Lastly I won't be posting much in here, as the more I do the more this thread will be corrupted with negativity and that isn't something we want to see happen. So we will instead just support through likes, and occasionally spam invites. Additionally thanks to those who took me up on the offer earlier, you're a welcomed addition to our community.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Official recognition?.... I'm scared.

Thankfully it wasn't on the giant cock nonsense from the other month.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Teach a man how to fish...
Too bad I can't make the edits like you can, thanks for the Hawkgirl edit and your Huntress attempt!
The cloak itself wasn't the biggest problem, just the fact that detail on her arm was partially obscured, making her gloves unusable

Reactions: Krull

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Awesome! Thanks man! Sorry to keep bugging you about those edits, I really appreciate it. I was thinking of combining the gloves and boots of this one with her naked mask sprite, but feel free to go ahead as a final request
Small update, I can't do anything anymore as all my files are gone due to a crash
1702626324197.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes