Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, just my usual call for volunteers for SU ReImagined.

Right now I could use a few new characters, with enough associated sprites to set them up for 'basic duty' in the Glamour Slam. Said artwork should match up well with the existing SR7 artwork, when shown ingame.

Also, a couple of you have been writing stories, adding new 'standalone' content is probably the easiest thing to do, if you've already created the sprites for it, and of course if it can be dropped in to the existing backstory in a 'make sense' way...

The rescue mission involving Cheetah is an example of an idea I threw together on the fly, the idea here is to kick off a few other side missions in a similar manner when a specific villain is hired, that relates to the main storyline in some fashion.

he Cheetah story could use a bit more artwork as well, still looking for a decent set of sprites for Priscilla Rich. Jimwalrus 's AI work is nice, but AI has a problem with consistency as it relates to outfits, poses and such, which means extra Photoshop work...

Transcribing existing content would also be nice, but that's a bit more involved. Still, could use more volunteers for such things!

I haven't played through the 'Gotham' Content since it dropped, as the SU Unity interface frustrates me, which is why ReImagined is a thing now, but I have a couple ideas about that...

Also, yeah an 'art curator' would be nice, i.e. someone that keeps track of all of the fanart/remixes in this thread and evaluates said artwork for potential use ingame.

I need to stay focused on getting a few other backbone things in place, and need to pick my battles. Also, I have other projects that I need to get back to soon, although I'll still work on ReImagined stuff here and there in the coming months.

In short, yeah more volunteers welcome! HAAAEEEEEEELLLLP!
o_O

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Mdoyle1611, wanted to say kudos on your efforts...not all of your stuff is to my taste, but I like that you're exploring your own particular interests. Also nice to see someone else who likes girls with running mascara. (y)

Reactions: Mdoyle1611

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Lovekraut You're a GOAT and have done a great job with the custom art and it would be sad to see you stop, but if it's time to move on, then all the best to you! :)(y)

(But it would be nice to see some more custom art requests done before you go. Btw did you ever finish the Fire/Ice pool set?)

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Lovekraut You're a GOAT and have done a great job with the custom art and it would be sad to see you stop, but if it's time to move on, then all the best to you! :)(y)

(But it would be nice to see some more custom art requests done before you go. Btw did you ever finish the Fire/Ice pool set?)
Thx for the kind words. :whistle: In any case I'd see myself still roaming this thread to watch the newest creations, offer Photoshop&Co-advice if able to and maybe answer a request here and there.
And who knows if this isn't a false alert anyway. You know how it is... You just want to do a tiiinnnyyyy finishing touch before posting that image and before you know it...

relapse2.jpg

Maybe I'll post my Fire/Ice-stuff next. Got 3 good images with the pool background and everything done + a few more individual ones in various stages.

Lois and Stargirl captured
Cool idea using the chambers. Almost makes we wonder what would happen if Lex started combing the ladies using DNA/Cloning.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Lovekraut Sad to see you (maybe) go, you were always the best at what you did and even helped me when I needed some help. Do what feels best for you and never stop beïng so creative and awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovekraut

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Thx for the kind words. :whistle: In any case I'd see myself still roaming this thread to watch the newest creations, offer Photoshop&Co-advice if able to and maybe answer a request here and there.
And who knows if this isn't a false alert anyway. You know how it is... You just want to do a tiiinnnyyyy finishing touch before posting that image and before you know it...

View attachment 3355716

Maybe I'll post my Fire/Ice-stuff next. Got 3 good images with the pool background and everything done + a few more individual ones in various stages.

Cool idea using the chambers. Almost makes we wonder what would happen if Lex started combing the ladies using DNA/Cloning.
go? quitting? you can't quit! you're the only reason I follow this thread! I have more of your artwork saved then the original artwork! maaaan. but I get it...I don't like it!!!! but I get it...

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
OK, just my usual call for volunteers for SU ReImagined.

Right now I could use a few new characters, with enough associated sprites to set them up for 'basic duty' in the Glamour Slam. Said artwork should match up well with the existing SR7 artwork, when shown ingame.

Also, a couple of you have been writing stories, adding new 'standalone' content is probably the easiest thing to do, if you've already created the sprites for it, and of course if it can be dropped in to the existing backstory in a 'make sense' way...

The rescue mission involving Cheetah is an example of an idea I threw together on the fly, the idea here is to kick off a few other side missions in a similar manner when a specific villain is hired, that relates to the main storyline in some fashion.

he Cheetah story could use a bit more artwork as well, still looking for a decent set of sprites for Priscilla Rich. Jimwalrus 's AI work is nice, but AI has a problem with consistency as it relates to outfits, poses and such, which means extra Photoshop work...

Transcribing existing content would also be nice, but that's a bit more involved. Still, could use more volunteers for such things!

I haven't played through the 'Gotham' Content since it dropped, as the SU Unity interface frustrates me, which is why ReImagined is a thing now, but I have a couple ideas about that...

Also, yeah an 'art curator' would be nice, i.e. someone that keeps track of all of the fanart/remixes in this thread and evaluates said artwork for potential use ingame.

I need to stay focused on getting a few other backbone things in place, and need to pick my battles. Also, I have other projects that I need to get back to soon, although I'll still work on ReImagined stuff here and there in the coming months.

In short, yeah more volunteers welcome! HAAAEEEEEEELLLLP!
o_O

I was about to volunteer, but I started actually writing that Vandal Savage superhero army... it kind of made more sense for me for Vandal to make himself an army of superheroines, giving his background, than Lex having Glamour Slam, Bordell, cloning etc.etc.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes