Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
So I'm looking to for ideas for a slut outfit for Harley.
Normal Harley as slutty dominatrix Liberian pulling along alternate Harly in shibari? or vice aversa sorry just a though from when she goes to the office when she was set as the secratry but that setup worked too, atleast in my head

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Normal Harley as slutty dominatrix Liberian pulling along alternate Harly in shibari? or vice aversa sorry just a though from when she goes to the office when she was set as the secratry but that setup worked too, atleast in my head
I was thinking of altering one of the slut outfits in the game to use for Harley.

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
I was thinking of altering one of the slut outfits in the game to use for Harley.
Sorry my imagination runs away from reality all to often :whistle::LOL:

If I remember the cannon she has a thing for wonder woman so something along her lines or at least Donna's as she seems similar sized in the art if thats more along the lines you were thinking, alternatively as she has already shared clothes with Galatea maybe one of her stretched outfits just happening to be a slutty look as she is smaller in size? but i think that is still not what your asking is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes