Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 4, 2021
Also more trading cards! But we also have trading card lore based on the Lois set I posted a while ago. Can you spot the hidden Goku?

"I swear if any of these leak to the public, I'll make your life hell!"
"Relax Miss Lane, these photos will be destroyed once card production ends, and if anything gets out, our legal team will make sure the person responsible is behind bars. And if that's not enough..."
edits  (7).png

"There are certainly other ways to make it all disappear."
edits  (9).png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not mine, was just watching some YouTube channel, and Thor (Thor Skywalker Plus) got confused when Naboo was talking about Harley Quinn: My Adventures with Superman... made me chuckle!

harleysupes.jpg

It's two different shows of course, but now I want Harley fucking Supes SR7 style fanart!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
This is my very first attempt at doing fan edits. I don't think I'll do anymore, or if I do it will be few and far between. It was a pain just making this, so mad respect to the people who are constantly making new fanart
You get quicker the more you do it. Most of my crap is banged out in about 20 mins or less, but I haven't taken the time to do any thing decent in ages.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 3334526
Can anyone edit the sprite to be without the leotard? I figured Raven would meditate naked at least once.
I'm sure I've done that. Might be one of my lost ones before I knew this topic existed but I'll check anyway.

Edit, nope lost to time unless someone saved it from 4 chan several years ago. I can't figure out the dimensions for the body to match now, and can't be arsed to fiddle with it for ages because I know I've done it once before. Sorry

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes