Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 3334526
Can anyone edit the sprite to be without the leotard? I figured Raven would meditate naked at least once.
I'm sure I've done that. Might be one of my lost ones before I knew this topic existed but I'll check anyway.

Edit, nope lost to time unless someone saved it from 4 chan several years ago. I can't figure out the dimensions for the body to match now, and can't be arsed to fiddle with it for ages because I know I've done it once before. Sorry

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Can you make futa edits on other characters?
<Big sigh>

All you ever seem to do is request "futa edits", then later delete your posts so it doesn't look like all you ever do is request "futa edits".
The amount of effort you've put into this badgering, you could have fired up GIMP/Photoshop (or even MSPaint3D which works better than you'd think) and done them yourself. No artistic ability is required. Seriously, if I can create edits, anyone can.

Give it a go. Post them here if you like (although usual protocol for trans/futa is to spoiler it out), or not. Up to you.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
<Big sigh>

All you ever seem to do is request "futa edits", then later delete your posts so it doesn't look like all you ever do is request "futa edits".
The amount of effort you've put into this badgering, you could have fired up GIMP/Photoshop (or even MSPaint3D which works better than you'd think) and done them yourself. No artistic ability is required. Seriously, if I can create edits, anyone can.

Give it a go. Post them here if you like (although usual protocol for trans/futa is to spoiler it out), or not. Up to you.
I swear some people just don't have the drive to do it themselves.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Could someone do a bj edit where the heroine's eyes are open looking up at Lex? Because bj's are always shown with closed eyes.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes