• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 10, 2022
Oh really. Why hasn't anyone thought of an SU-style video game, but with Star Wars characters?! With the huge gallery of sexy human and alien feminies, whether from the Disney Canon or Legends. Imagine it:
Leia Oragana
Mara Jade
Padme
Ashoka Tahno
Assaj Ventress
Hera Syndula
Darth Heel
Condensa Satine
Sabine Wreng
Dynah Blu
Tennell Kaa
Jaina Solo
A distant but very sexy galaxy.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Was not trying to tempt my bad if it came over like that.
I thought it would be neat and wondered if anyone could do it.
Cause a friend of mine who does edits as well said that it would be most likely impossible in the first place considering how Lex body is built and such a thing.

But your response did make me curious... what is your personal limit in making edits?

Cause ngl that Lobo edit sure did seem like that was more effort then the rest of the edits I saw from you.
I was somewhat joking with the remark about beeing tempted - don't worry. ;)
But yeah, if I have an idea that I rly want to see realised there pretty much isn't a limit.
The Lobo edit you mentioned is a good example. I went even farther with that one and added a second male - I'll show the results soon.

Lovekraut Could you try more Lobo edits in this style with different characters? Or maybe Lex versions?

View attachment 3404012
I believe I have versions for Canary/Vixen/Roulette of this edit - with different partners/settings.

Can anyone help with these edits tried but failed in some areas..
I think it's rly cool you're doing your own Starfire edits now. What area exactly do you need help with? The edit might be somewhat rough around the edges but I think it already does the job.

Last edited:

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
I made a "mod" on the Themyscira Renpy build using the Korra Pallas blowjob fanarts I made and shared here. It took me a while to figure it out since it's the first time I did something like this and my renders weren't designed for the same system used and had to rework them fully. So the result is not an exact replica of the game, but it works pretty well.

I struggled with the dialogues and basically improvised with some lines of the game, just so that it is a bit more immersive than an image gallery.

Currently you can play it one time a day as the other actions and accessible after the 10th interactions (like at the end).

screenshot0142.png screenshot0143.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I made a "mod" on the Themyscira Renpy build using the Korra Pallas blowjob fanarts I made and shared here. It took me a while to figure it out since it's the first time I did something like this and my renders weren't designed for the same system used and had to rework them fully. So the result is not an exact replica of the game, but it works pretty well.

I struggled with the dialogues and basically improvised with some lines of the game, just so that it is a bit more immersive than an image gallery.

Currently you can play it one time a day as the other actions and accessible after the 10th interactions (like at the end).

View attachment 3421274 View attachment 3421275
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link please?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes