Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
So I have a bit of an odd request. Its not the usual fare here, so I'll understand if no one is interested or able, but I appreciate anyone who takes the time to look it over.

I was recently invited to join a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. It was supposed to be a joke, but the GM has agreed to let me play a character based on the silly concept of a noble female dragonborn paladin, making her the princess, knight and dragon all in one.

423600132_321317504259913_8861501502875274320_n.jpg

Now I need a character portrait. The trouble is, all my usual character creation systems have struck out. None of them can handle female armor without making it either massively overblown, or blatantly sexual. And I won't use AI systems because I have friends who are artists who have had their work stolen by AI.

So I thought I would try to create my own portrait by modifying some of the SU artwork. I've done some in the past, which I shared here, but again they were meant to be adult oriented, and this game is not. And that is where I hit the snag. I simply don't have the skill to create armor that isn't skin-tight and form fitting.

Which brings me to the request. I was hoping someone might be willing to lend a hand. Even if it is nothing more than providing me with ways to do the work myself. (For reference, I use Gimp and MS Paint, and my knowledge is very basic). I'm aiming for the knight in shining armor kind of look. Something simple and elegant, so it does not need extensive decoration.

I do like Themyscira Artemis's long red ponytail, but I'm less fond of the overly muscled look SU has been going with. Covered with armor, it might not be as noticeable, but I'm not sure. Hawkgirl is also a great base, but removing the wings would be a huge issue.

And that is the basic gist. As I said, its not what is normally seen around here, but thank you for those taking the time to read this. If someone does decide to help, I can certainly provide more details or guidance, if needed.

Reactions: Testerguy19

-Injustice-

Sep 5, 2019
View attachment 3422345
Remember that cover I did? I wanted to see that Lobo vs. Bane article realized. So here is Canary in a Villain Sandwich in front of premium-MB-members. I like the idea of her being a device-free Lexcorp employee at this point - doing it for the pleasure and a hefty paycheck. I also did a default-costume-variant.

View attachment 3422357 View attachment 3422368

And here a JL-version with Diana.
View attachment 3422373
Any chance for just Bats and Diana? Thank you.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes