Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Got banned from a subreddit for using SR7 sprites, even if they were the SFW ones...apparently just using them is about of an issue to give me the boot.

Reactions: Testerguy19

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah it's Reddit we can't expect no less from a hellhole like that across the internet
I don't think Reddit is that bad. It has it's moments...I even got to talk to Gunsmoke Games himself there. Funny enough he's a member of r/DCAU. The person that was the source was a member of the group that banned me.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I don't think Reddit is that bad. It has it's moments...I even got to talk to Gunsmoke Games himself there. Funny enough he's a member of r/DCAU. The person that was the source was a member of the group that banned me.

Fair but the experience, communities and people have been growing worse, I heard peak Reddit died after the mid 2010s, so around 2014/15 and it's gonna go down even worse with so many things going on--looking at how Twitter is already bad like 4chan Reddit will go down a terrible route. I mean you're lucky to have engaged with GG himself that's kinda cool. Mods there were power tripping their asses banning you, but hey you're ShadowWarrior why didn't they like your wallpapers? I mean this place is much better for sharing instead

Anyways it's an art discussion/sharing thread so I'll lay my answer here since I don't wanna go off topic---but in regards to online community talk and moderation was a thing we (sorta) learnt and talked in uni class a few days ago about the media platforms so there's that

Mdoyle1611

Aug 22, 2022
Some randoms, and sorry I have strayed from the ss7 artwork, only so much editing my limited art skills can do with existing models and if I do something from scratch I don't think stick people will be very popular

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes