Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Fair but the experience, communities and people have been growing worse, I heard peak Reddit died after the mid 2010s, so around 2014/15 and it's gonna go down even worse with so many things going on--looking at how Twitter is already bad like 4chan Reddit will go down a terrible route. I mean you're lucky to have engaged with GG himself that's kinda cool. Mods there were power tripping their asses banning you, but hey you're ShadowWarrior why didn't they like your wallpapers? I mean this place is much better for sharing instead

Anyways it's an art discussion/sharing thread so I'll lay my answer here since I don't wanna go off topic---but in regards to online community talk and moderation was a thing we (sorta) learnt and talked in uni class a few days ago about the media platforms so there's that
I just wanted to spread my wings and build a following which I was doing with the SFW wallpapers. If anything, I did see some success in Reddit. Despite banning me, those pricks in r/DCAU still have my posts up. r/batman, r/WonderWoman, and r/HarleyQuinn were more than happy to take my wallpapers with no issue.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I just wanted to spread my wings and build a following which I was doing with the SFW wallpapers. If anything, I did see some success in Reddit. Despite banning me, those pricks in r/DCAU still have my posts up. r/batman, r/WonderWoman, and r/HarleyQuinn were more than happy to take my wallpapers with no issue.

It's probably my large generalized bias against Reddit but those subs are big and slightly weird imo. Funny how they still kept your things despite banning you. Mods there are a divine comedy to watch

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
probably been asked a lot before in this thread, but what do yall use to create these edits, interested in making some.
They're usually made with GIMP or Procreate.
I personally use paint.net cause it's easier to add custom tools that others have made, aka moding. But Gimp seems to be the most popular. Also, you'll need an asset ripper for Unity or Unity itself to get the assets from the game. The girls are usually in seperate pieces. Think, arms, legs, torso, heads, but not always. Makes editing a lot easier.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I personally use paint.net cause it's easier to add custom tools that others have made, aka moding. But Gimp seems to be the most popular. Also, you'll need an asset ripper for Unity or Unity itself to get the assets from the game. The girls are usually in seperate pieces. Think, arms, legs, torso, heads, but not always. Makes editing a lot easier.
I use MSPaint 3D for my attempts. They're not as good as Sinner87's (and others), but not terrible.

I try and keep the linked sprite rip up to date - I use Unity Asset Studio and it seems to extract all the sprites (can't 100% guarantee), which hopefully reduces the effort involved a little.

I'd also recommend the HQ Asset pack as that contains some better quality versions for when you don't need them in bits.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
They really never gave us this beyond interaction/talking in the Themiscyra event, what a shame.
Y'know I never got through all of the event, but it hasn't concluded yet has it? Cause I really hope we get to see more of her. There's only so many edits you can make with those sprites.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Y'know I never got through all of the event, but it hasn't concluded yet has it? Cause I really hope we get to see more of her. There's only so many edits you can make with those sprites.
They could do a lot with her snarky attitude. Love her in the comics. Her reaction to be called Wonder Girl was pretty funny.

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
Random thought but I've always preferred Lex building a super harem of women that only he can fuck as opposed to turning them to hookers for other men. He can send them to the GS to make money stripping and all that, but the GS is business, and the private rooms are for Lex's pleasure.

Also I think Vixen has one of the best bodies and standing pose in the game and I would love to see it headswapped with different characters :)
234e15a64887b59dc194a09364b36651.jpeg

Last edited:

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Random thought but I've always preferred Lex building a super harem of women that only he can fuck as opposed to turning them to hookers for other men. He can send them to the GS to make money stripping and all that, but the GS is business, and the private rooms are for Lex's pleasure.

Also I think Vixen has one of the best bodies and standing pose in the game and I would love to see it headswapped with different characters :)
View attachment 3539356
Same, but I prefer more if Lex can knock them up too

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes