Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Y'know I never got through all of the event, but it hasn't concluded yet has it? Cause I really hope we get to see more of her. There's only so many edits you can make with those sprites.
I don't have a definite answer because we'll never know what will happen because of how slow things ever progressed, I don't even know if we're 1/2/3/4/5 etc done, not even the percentage...all we do is wait and browse an amazing art thread and its edits

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Sdrs141

Aug 30, 2023
Does anayone here take requests? Is so please quote reply or DM me.
I'm useless with photoshop and the likes and could use someones help.
Pref if possible I'm looking for the babes to have bush.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
More of Lex impregnating girls in that pose please.
Say Lovekraut aside from the request I made here I was wondering about something else.

Do you think you would be able to make what Sunset did not do for Huntres sex pose.
And that would be having a down version of this pose (normal and creampie).

As in where she is balls deep (I think it is called like that).
Also if one version would be possible where she is not wearing anything but what I have posted in the third picture.
EDIT: You know... one could also like this connect both requests I made lol. XD

Thank you for your time.
And thanks in advance

Last edited:

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
To my relief, making Raven's collar structure helped solve the extra jawbone problem by helping to mask how long and thin her neck was. Made progress with their blindfolds and I'm definitely liking that sultry look Starfire is giving now. It's nearly the time I've been dreading the most since I started this which is painting in the large covered sections of their bodies where their arms used to be before I thought it would be hot to try and bind their arms behind their backs. I am not confident about this.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes