Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
D the Meister (y)

MORE EDITS! (There are two versions of Poison Ivy with different lip color. Also first image is attempt to create original template. The other two are a lazy Circe bg change and a Star Sapphire edit)
View attachment 3913962 View attachment 3913963 View attachment 3913964 View attachment 3913966 View attachment 3913968
May I perhaps convince you in remaking certain kissing versions that were made in the past in the hugging style?
Think they were made by Lovekraut though I am not 100% sure

You seem to have figured it out now and I so desperately want the entire SU collection be done at this point lol.
Let's get all the girls for each pose together slowly but surely

Last edited:

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
How about it Lovekraut ?

How bout providing this new talented guy some more data like the impreg with creampie thing?

I would just love to see some more of that too.
The whole gallery with Lex x girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovekraut

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
D the Meister Not into impreg stuff sorry, I would love to do more kissing scenes if Lovekraut was willing to share the old pose he did. I can't use the new pose because the female back is unfinished and I can only really use long hair characters for it.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
D the Meister
Aquila22

Here's a PSD for the original kiss - fairly barebone though.

I also took a look at the other version. Instead of redrawing the back I simply deleted a part of it and I think it works pretty well. Here are some examples:

SR7_fanedit_kissing_Vixen_Bwana.jpg SR7_fanedit_kissing_Vixen_Lex_MB.jpg SR7_fanedit_kissing_Catwoman_Lex_MB.jpg SR7_fanedit_kissing_Ice_Lex_MB.jpg

PSD:

But wait... THERE'S MORE!!

Here's a template for the Galatea anal scene Aquila was asking for:

I added a leg and an addition to the hands so they can rest better on solid ground. This is what you can do with it:

SR7_fanedit_AN1_N1_Canary_City.jpg SR7_fanedit_AN1_N1_Catwoman_office.jpg
SR7_fanedit_AN1_N1_Vixen_Jungle.jpg SR7_fanedit_AN1_N1_WonderWoman_MB.jpg
SR7_fanedit_AN1_N1_Livewire_Prison.jpg SR7_fanedit_AN1_N1_Superwoman_Fortress_of_Solitude.jpg

Comes with optional cum/impreg-layers.

SR7_fanedit_AN1_N1_Superwoman_MB_impreg.jpg

Lovely as always any chance you have Bruce Wayne head? I will edit myself no worries you already work so much thank you.
So far I only have those few Batman heads but no Bruce Wayne - sry :censored:

By the way. Does anyone here have new backgrounds that fit SU's style?! If so, would you be so kind as to pass them on to me? Please and thank you.
I recommend checking out fancaps.net and look for screencaps from Justice League, Young Justice, Batman, Superman and so on.
They work well for me but sadly I also deleted a lot to save some space.

I'll look what I can gather and then get back to you.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
D the Meister
Aquila22

Here's a PSD for the original kiss - fairly barebone though.

I also took a look at the other version. Instead of redrawing the back I simply deleted a part of it and I think it works pretty well. Here are some examples:

View attachment 3916762 View attachment 3916764 View attachment 3916765 View attachment 3916767

PSD:

But wait... THERE'S MORE!!

Here's a template for the Galatea anal scene Aquila was asking for:

I added a leg and an addition to the hands so they can rest better on solid ground. This is what you can do with it:

View attachment 3916784 View attachment 3916785
View attachment 3916786 View attachment 3916787
View attachment 3916789 View attachment 3916790

Comes with optional cum/impreg-layers.

View attachment 3916795

So far I only have those few Batman heads but no Bruce Wayne - sry :censored:

I recommend checking out fancaps.net and look for screencaps from Justice League, Young Justice, Batman, Superman and so on.
They work well for me but sadly I also deleted a lot to save some space.

I'll look what I can gather and then get back to you.
Bro really came out of nowhere said

THIS IS A BUCKET.
THERE IS MORE.

And left without me being able to process of half of what I just saw.

Can I please rely on you for impreg edit for Lex and the girls from now on?
(Especially interested in any Lex x amazon girls/Superwoman impreg with creampie related stuff)

After all it was my OG request back then and I was even the one who provided you with the impreg thing you use hahah.
Man I can not believe you actually took it.
I appreciate it a lot mate.

I would do those edits myself but I am just no good when it comes to art like that.
Again thanks a lot Lovekraut

And thanks to you as well Aquila22 for helping him by releasing some of the working load off of him.

Am really looking forward to what the two of you will pull off more in the future.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
I would do those edits myself but I am just no good when it comes to art like that.
Ma dewd - plz give this a try! :geek:
If you open the Galatea anal file in Gimp or Photoshop it will look like this:
Screenshot 2024-08-10 150844.png
Just look at the layer window on the right. The little black eye controls what elements are displayed. The little arrows are for expanding/closing folders.
The cum and impreg-pic are the top layers - just click left of them to activate. Same thing for the girls and backgrounds you want.

Compare with this picture. I just collapsed a few folders for convenience/overview. This is what you can do clicking barely ten times using just one function of the program - no art or editing required.
Screenshot 2024-08-10 150216.png

... .. .. I just noticed I deleted Black Canary :poop::HideThePain::FacePalm:

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 3917235
Just look at the layer window on the right. The little black eye controls what elements are displayed. The little arrows are for expanding/closing folders.
The cum and impreg-pic are the top layers - just click left of them to activate. Same thing for the girls and backgrounds you want.

Compare with this picture. I just collapsed a few folders for convenience/overview. This is what you can do clicking barely ten times using just one function of the program - no art or editing required.
View attachment 3917241

It don't seem to work ma dude T-T I am just too braindead for these kinds of things

XP

You got any discord or sth like that where if I get the courage to try again I can message you for advice and such?

T-T

There is just no way I am catching up to either you or Aquil so I am kinda stuck relying on the two of you (especially you with impreg for Amazon gals) for now.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
It don't seem to work ma dude T-T I am just too braindead for these kinds of things

XP

You got any discord or sth like that where if I get the courage to try again I can message you for advice and such?

T-T

There is just no way I am catching up to either you or Aquil so I am kinda stuck relying on the two of you (especially you with impreg for Amazon gals) for now.
200w.gif

So I just discovored MS Clipchamp and made a short clip of me opening the file in GIMP (can make one for PS as well).

Feel free to ask anything.

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 3917235

View attachment 3917241

Can you send all pregnant images like these? Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes