Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Very neat Aquila22.

Am I save to assume you will make an entire collection with those?

The Kissing, the doggy pose and the blowjob one?

Like do you plan on making all the girls or just a certain amount of them?

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
D the Meister Honestly I'm just doing whatever when it comes to edits right now. Using Lovekrauts templates and some custom stuff but there is no real plan for any sets.
I just need more of EVERYTHING lol.

I want to make a small gallery called.

Same poses

And then we have the psoes there with all the girls combined where nothing changes aside maybe the bg and the girls.

So having that plus hopfully more impreg versions in the future is my main desire.

Though most I hope to see that for the Amazon girls and a few specfic none amazon favorites of mine.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
roxNBody.png

I'm looking for an efficient way of doing something. Like, for example removing the hair from this pose to make just a generic body for head swaps. Some sprites already have this but some have a head or hair attached by default. I've tried using fuzzy select and then deleting which only works okay and doesn't work at all with black hair because it also selects the sprite's outline. Manually erasing is time consuming and fiddly as well.

Reactions: madagrim

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
sensed In my experience, erasing is the best option for this particular case. Just increase the eraser size and clear it as much as you can until there's only a thin edge left. You may have to draw black lines on the shoulders edges where the hair meets. Alternatively you can use fuzzy tool on the hair and than erase the selected area instead of cutting it. This way you can avoid cutting the outline. Or you can use select by color tool to to the same thing above. Also using the draw mask option with the fuzzy/select by color tool can help in many cases.

Reactions: sensed
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes