Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I see now.

So why do you think her again?
I guess my brain went to her simply because she‘s tall and sexy in a mature way. So it‘s more a shallow optics thing. I mean she‘s powerful for sure but for a bodyguard there are probably heroines with more fitting power-sets like all them bullet deflecting Amazons for example.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
D the Meister
This is your fault! :eek:

View attachment 3955595
View attachment 3955597 View attachment 3955598
View attachment 3955599 View attachment 3955600
View attachment 3955601 View attachment 3955602

Makes for an awesome GameOver-Screen^^.

There is a Ren'Py version which inlcudes some edits of mine.
Thanks Lovekraut, the idea was Lois managed to tell Superman what was happening, and Superman decided to be uncharacteristically petty in turn. If only your PSD had Lois as an option.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
I guess my brain went to her simply because she‘s tall and sexy in a mature way. So it‘s more a shallow optics thing. I mean she‘s powerful for sure but for a bodyguard there are probably heroines with more fitting power-sets like all them bullet deflecting Amazons for example.
I see.
Intersting way to see it.
Man your edits sure never let down in the end.

Reactions: Lovekraut

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
by the way if that is the case you think you can make an edit version of that bodyguard thing with Nubia?

I mean... she IS kinda his bodyguard in the amazon world so it would make sense.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Oh, I don't know if I just never noticed before in previous iterations, but I like the detail of the taken off heel in that batman edit.
The heel is new in this picture. Thx for noticing. It was part of another PSD I shared the other day so it was fresh on my mind and I thought it's a good match for Lois.

by the way if that is the case you think you can make an edit version of that bodyguard thing with Nubia?

I mean... she IS kinda his bodyguard in the amazon world so it would make sense.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyybbbeeeeeeeeee. Just maybe....

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
The heel is new in this picture. Thx for noticing. It was part of another PSD I shared the other day so it was fresh on my mind and I thought it's a good match for Lois.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyybbbeeeeeeeeee. Just maybe....
what do you not like bout Nubia?

T-T

I deserve to know the truth pretty please?

She literally is my fav amazon from SU.
Peng is close second.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Lovekraut Came up with an idea that you could consider expanding on, a PSD of the two prison scenes Poison Ivy has. The makeout and the shower scene.

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
Livewire_10_Hawkgirl SX1 (PS-CRF).png
And now I am going back to binge gaming in the next few weeks. Lovekaurt is doing god's work here sharing all he knows. The file sizes in my edits are all 400MB+ monsters, and they are not all compatible with GIMP, however, if you have questions about my methods or assets, just feel free to ask or request. I will shares as much as I know.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
Imma be the most random guy ever and do what no one would expect me to do here...........

Anyone saw the finale of Murder Drones already?

XD

Sorry I could not pass the chance.
Always wanted to do something like that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes