Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
mOrE eDiTs BeCaUsE i HaVe No LiFe.

Zatanna is waiting...
View attachment 3982554

The Supervillains have been working hard, so they get a hard pounding...
View attachment 3982573 View attachment 3982574 View attachment 3982575

Barb and Selina haven't been fucked in months...
View attachment 3982576 View attachment 3982577

D the Meister Still a lot of room for improvement. Maybe I will do some creampie stuff :unsure:
Good work. At least this Batgirl and Catwoman didn't get the Amazon treatment.
Not a critique, but maybe add the shadow dropped by the bodies in the original art. It works magic for the entire image.

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
1138op Yeah, I don't like the new body designs either. I used Mercy's sex scene for the last two, but I don't remember if there was a shadow in it. Also totally forgot to add creases on the bed where the knees and arms are. Oh well.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
I feel like it's borderline impossible to get Starfire/Blackfire's skin tone right.
I feel that. Getting the right skin tone is difficult, but I would say my Blackfire edit is fairly close. A tip I would give is to use the fuzzy select/magic wand to select the body, then go to color>colorize and press the icon that lets you select a color from the image (like the color of Starfire/Blackfires head) and then play around in the color mixer to get the closest color match.

ShadowWarrior I need to do some fine tuning, but I can make one. I use GIMP though so not sure if it makes PSDs.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
I've used colorize and color select on GIMP and it still feels like a pain in the ass. I feel like if I get it right, it's by pure chance. Using Harley Quinn HBO or Livewire as a base for another character is also low key infuriating.

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
I've used colorize and color select on GIMP and it still feels like a pain in the ass. I feel like if I get it right, it's by pure chance. Using Harley Quinn HBO or Livewire as a base for another character is also low key infuriating.
Agreed. Honestly I don't try to get a 1:1 match on the tone, but try to get as close as possible. And if later I feel like it doesn't seem right I just go back and re-edit it.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
And now I am going back to binge gaming in the next few weeks. Lovekaurt is doing god's work here sharing all he knows.
That's the real reason I shared all those files. Pushing other people down the editing rabbit hole so I finally had the time to finish Breath of the Wild. :devilish:

mOrE eDiTs BeCaUsE i HaVe No LiFe.
palptenor.gif

what do you not like bout Nubia?

T-T

I deserve to know the truth pretty please?

She literally is my fav amazon from SU.
Peng is close second.
It's not a matter of disliking - it's more about effort and creating new assets first.

Again, here's the PNG with included hand to put in front of whichever characters face you like.
Thx!
IMG_0905.jpg

Also good point about Lois and the abs.

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
That's the real reason I shared all those files. Pushing other people down the editing rabbit hole so I finally had the time to finish Breath of the Wild. :devilish:

View attachment 3988903

It's not a matter of disliking - it's more about effort and creating new assets first.

Thx!
View attachment 3988896

Also good point about Lois and the abs.
Amazon x Lex edits are always a win yes sir.

Reactions: Lovekraut

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
MercySolo3.jpg MercySolo2.jpg MercySolo1.jpg MercyGroup1.jpg MercyGroup3.jpg MercyGroup2.jpg MercyGroup6.jpg MercyGroup7.jpg MercyGroup8.jpg MercyGroup9.jpg MercyGroup11.jpg MercyGroup10.jpg MercyGroup14.jpg MercyGroup13.jpg MercyGroup12.jpg
Like I mentioned in the main Something Unlimited thread I've been playing with DesignDoll(free version so no dick objects for the dudes) for trying to make scene compositions for reference poses. I had Mercy's body type in mind with the girl's proportions since that covers a lot of the other women also. The sitting/kneeling dudes there are supposed to be posed like they're attaching chains from the girl's ankle cuffs to studs on the floor to keep her legs spread apart. By the way if anyone wants to steal some of these black silhouettes (if they have enough space around them), go right ahead. Sucks that DesignDoll's free version doesn't let you load your own save files. You can save, but you get asked to register the moment you try to load and resume your work. This is what I was getting at in the other thread saying how much it could help Sunset compose larger group scenes, instead of just playing the lottery with AI generation.

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
View attachment 3989510 View attachment 3989511 View attachment 3989512 View attachment 3989516 View attachment 3989513 View attachment 3989514 View attachment 3989509 View attachment 3989507 View attachment 3989505 View attachment 3989503 View attachment 3989497 View attachment 3989500 View attachment 3989492 View attachment 3989494 View attachment 3989495
Like I mentioned in the main Something Unlimited thread I've been playing with DesignDoll(free version so no dick objects for the dudes) for trying to make scene compositions for reference poses. I had Mercy's body type in mind with the girl's proportions since that covers a lot of the other women also. The sitting/kneeling dudes there are supposed to be posed like they're attaching chains from the girl's ankle cuffs to studs on the floor to keep her legs spread apart. By the way if anyone wants to steal some of these black silhouettes (if they have enough space around them), go right ahead. Sucks that DesignDoll's free version doesn't let you load your own save files. You can save, but you get asked to register the moment you try to load and resume your work. This is what I was getting at in the other thread saying how much it could help Sunset compose larger group scenes, instead of just playing the lottery with AI generation.
I wasn't sure how good 3D works as reference for such a stylized artstyle. But looking at it now I think you're right about the potential benefit.

Aquila22

Aug 5, 2022
BIGGEST EDIT DROP YET!

Vixen is too hot for Lex to pull out...
vixen3.jpeg

Lex breaks his resilient Amazons in...
alexakiss.jpeg alexathem2.jpeg artemiskiss.jpeg Artemis2.jpeg

Poison Ivy usually doesn't go for men, but when she does...
poisonivygreen.jpeg poisonivywhite.jpeg

Roulette has a new bed in the office and invites Lex to help break it in...
roulette.jpeg

Calendar Girl's favorite time of the year is getting fucked by Lex...
calendargirl.jpeg

There are many perks to being Heir to The Demon...
ladyshivakiss.jpeg ladyshiva2.jpeg taliakiss.jpeg taliasex.jpeg

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
BIGGEST EDIT DROP YET!

Vixen is too hot for Lex to pull out...
View attachment 3991440

Lex breaks his resilient Amazons in...
View attachment 3991444 View attachment 3991445 View attachment 3991446 View attachment 3991447

Poison Ivy usually doesn't go for men, but when she does...
View attachment 3991451 View attachment 3991452

Roulette has a new bed in the office and invites Lex to help break it in...
View attachment 3991453

Calendar Girl's favorite time of the year is getting fucked by Lex...
View attachment 3991457

There are many perks to being Heir to The Demon...
View attachment 3991460 View attachment 3991461 View attachment 3991462 View attachment 3991463
YES SIR.
THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT BRING THE CREAMPIE VERSIONS FOR THAT POSE OML HELL YEA

Feel free to do more when you get the chance.

Reactions: Testerguy19
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes