Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
So apparently we're sharing stuff we made here, I wasn't planning to share what I made but after all why not.

Now this was a while ago, like probably everyone here I thought "Man it would be cool if this thing was added to the game" and so I started playing with the assets. I had never drawn before (or at least not since I was a kid) so it was pretty rudimentary at first, moving assets, lining them up and making them match. It was just to see what I could do really.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also made some sort of compilation of stuff I thought would look cool together

At that point I was confident enough playing with assets that I started to try and modify them. So I picked 3 characters I liked : Raven, Starfire and Terra (obviously a Teen Titans fan) and I started to change some stuff I didn't really like. I started with their breasts (I think the're too big in this game) and then I tweaked a few other stuff and thought it would be cool if I could make a whole different version of them. So I kind of did.

After that I wanted to actually try and draw from scratch, so I started to remake characters the way they're drawn in SU and I ended up making an original drawing myself (still extremely inspired by SU) and I made it into sort of a customizable girl with a basic renpy script (although there aren't a lot of customization options right now). It doesn't look great at all, but it's my first mostly original drawing and I thought it was a fairly good start. Some parts of the characters (like the mouth) I haven't been able to draw, and in that case I still copied some stuff from SU.

Anyway, it's been a while now since I haven't touched any of this and I don't know if I'll go back to it some day, but I guess it was time to share now that there's a place to do so.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
The interesting thing is why it's funny to think that this thread is hella better than the game's last couple of updates so far even if it's fan made and WIPs, it created more opportunities for people to remix and make new content out of the spicy naked art

Also is anyone on discord aware of this thread's existence?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So apparently we're sharing stuff we made here, I wasn't planning to share what I made but after all why not.

Now this was a while ago, like probably everyone here I thought "Man it would be cool if this thing was added to the game" and so I started playing with the assets. I had never drawn before (or at least not since I was a kid) so it was pretty rudimentary at first, moving assets, lining them up and making them match. It was just to see what I could do really.

I also made some sort of compilation of stuff I thought would look cool together

At that point I was confident enough playing with assets that I started to try and modify them. So I picked 3 characters I liked : Raven, Starfire and Terra (obviously a Teen Titans fan) and I started to change some stuff I didn't really like. I started with their breasts (I think the're too big in this game) and then I tweaked a few other stuff and thought it would be cool if I could make a whole different version of them. So I kind of did.

After that I wanted to actually try and draw from scratch, so I started to remake characters the way they're drawn in SU and I ended up making an original drawing myself (still extremely inspired by SU) and I made it into sort of a customizable girl with a basic renpy script (although there aren't a lot of customization options right now). It doesn't look great at all, but it's my first mostly original drawing and I thought it was a fairly good start. Some parts of the characters (like the mouth) I haven't been able to draw, and in that case I still copied some stuff from SU.

Anyway, it's been a while now since I haven't touched any of this and I don't know if I'll go back to it some day, but I guess it was time to share now that there's a place to do so.
Wait Teen Titans x Hex Girls rock band?! This is the greatest crossover there I'm sure horny and nostalgia ridden fellas here would appreciate it, keep up the good work mate!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes