Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 10, 2020
Wow. You are amazing!

Ok. So here is my challenge...can you mod some of the girls onto the Raven OTK spanking pics? They all need some OTK time!

Last edited:

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
On today's episode of me "Over-thinking things & biting off more than I can chew," I was thinking about Batman Beyond. But specifically where was Diana?! (I also do a fair bit of writing erotica, and this .) Inspired by her OG TV actress Lynda Carter who STILL is rocking.

First, the dress. Carter as she appeared at the 32nd Kennedy Center Honors (2009).

WWB-Carter-1.jpg

Now, the "official" art of her from this timeline. Although she never appeared in the actual Batman Beyond show, she has shown up in its comic within recent years.

WWB-Panels.jpg

In contrast to Beyond Superman and Beyond Batman, Beyond Wonder Woman's costume is largely the same as before.

Now, how do you bring these together for Something Unlimited? Well, I'm not entirely sure myself. But I did put together a rough idea of how here. Right now, adding a little white/gray hair seems to be the obvious move, but aside from that, what else? A wrinkle or two under the eyes?

WWB-Combine.jpg

So, uh, this is where I'm at. Advice and tips appreciated. Will post progress when I can work on it. Aside from Granny Goodness, I couldn't think of too many "old people" in the DCAU that I could look at for inspiration (and she is an extreme example old age). And as a demigoddess, she'll age slowly, like Superman, and unlike Batman.

What do you think?

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
On today's episode of me "Over-thinking things & biting off more than I can chew," I was thinking about Batman Beyond. But specifically where was Diana?! (I also do a fair bit of writing erotica, and this .) Inspired by her OG TV actress Lynda Carter who STILL is rocking.

First, the dress. Carter as she appeared at the 32nd Kennedy Center Honors (2009).

View attachment 1889805

Now, the "official" art of her from this timeline. Although she never appeared in the actual Batman Beyond show, she has shown up in its comic within recent years.

View attachment 1889807

In contrast to Beyond Superman and Beyond Batman, Beyond Wonder Woman's costume is largely the same as before.

Now, how do you bring these together for Something Unlimited? Well, I'm not entirely sure myself. But I did put together a rough idea of how here. Right now, adding a little white/gray hair seems to be the obvious move, but aside from that, what else? A wrinkle or two under the eyes?

View attachment 1889806

So, uh, this is where I'm at. Advice and tips appreciated. Will post progress when I can work on it. Aside from Granny Goodness, I couldn't think of too many "old people" in the DCAU that I could look at for inspiration (and she is an extreme example old age). And as a demigoddess, she'll age slowly, like Superman, and unlike Batman.

What do you think?
I say gray/wrinkles would probably work best imo.

Also I vote for dress C & D for ur previous WW edit

vyv_ilya

Nov 16, 2019

View attachment 1889805

View attachment 1889807

View attachment 1889806

What do you think?
I think old Wonder Woman should look like this.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Fantastic Vixen edits! The animal theme works wonders with her, and the scratch marks elevate the picture further.
They're really fucking like animals!
I‘m thinking of maybe doing one more pass and make it look more squishy or erratic - adding more liquids and trying speedlines again.
And agreed. Vixen and the „The Wild“-theme just mix well for obvious reasons and there will be more!

Wow. You are amazing!

Ok. So here is my challenge...can you mod some of the girls onto the Raven OTK spanking pics? They all need some OTK time!
I‘m feeling confident today so I assume I was at least included in that address.^^
Or rather overconfident because I have to ask - where‘s the challenge?

Seriously though I wanted to more content that isn‘t straight up sex so I think I‘ll give this a try.

What do you think?
Awesome idea - keep overthinking.
As for advice. When aging characters you think on how gravity pulls everything down with time. Eyes look more squinty because the upper eyelid moves lower, nose/ears/chin appear longer. I noticed the latter when looking to BatmanBeyond-Barbara for reference.
BBB.jpg

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Tough choice. I think I prefer the green color of A and the more solid front of C.

I could make an attempt to draw the rest of her legs if you want.

Given all the content you already created I think you could do a lot with transformation tools/liquify/etc when applying the dresses to sex poses. But yeah, sometimes redrawing is faster.

I can't say but they would definitely make a nice pair. I was reading that the Wildcats were completely sidelined since the last reboot but who knows if that's even true anymore.
speaking of nice pair, I remember back on the old forum, I wrote a story about Superman and Nightwing showoff. it was a short story how they met in Batcave and started talking and ended up saying which one did which heroine.
Superman did WW,
Nightwing did Donna,
Sups did Powergirl,
Night did Batgirl,
Sups did Barda
Night did Huntress, etc.etc.
and in the end it turned out that they BOTH did Starfire and that's how the story ended on a funny note.
I remember some other member of the forum actually wanted to do a comic based on that story, but sadly that never came true.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
Hello there, i am a new player who has recently discover the game and someone from the official "somethings unlimited thread" suggested me to come here to learn more about editing...( God bless this person.) So, where do i begin? what software should i download? Is there a step by step list that i could use?

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Hello there, i am a new player who has recently discover the game and someone from the official "somethings unlimited thread" suggested me to come here to learn more about editing...( God bless this person.) So, where do i begin? what software should i download? Is there a step by step list that i could use?
So Photoshop is sort of the topdog among image editing software. It‘s somewhat pricy if you want to own it but needless to say you can just „pirate“ it. GIMP is a fairly popular and free alternative.
You won‘t have a problem finding tutorials for both of them. Just pick a Basics/„Getting started with…“-video on YouTube and you should at least learn about „layers“ which is about putting elements on top or below one another. „selection-tools„ and how to change the color (or „hue/saturation/brightness“) will likely be covered as well and with that you‘ll have good fundamentals to get started.

Not to overload this post but I also suggest you invest the time to extract the art assets from the game. This way you get the characters neatly separated from the backgrounds, heads and bodys sometimes even separated. Individual puzzle pieces that are easier to rearrange.
OhWee described the extraction process here:

AssetStudio.

The first item in the list has a gui interface. Click AssetStudioGUI.exe to run.

Load the SU_2.3.6_Data folder into AssetStudio

Then choose Menu > FilterType > Sprite

Then choose Menu > Export > Filtered Assets

Or at least I THINK that's how I did it... there are over 10,000 sprites so it'll take a bit to export all of them.

As others have noted, a number of the assets are 'pieces' of characters, not full characters, designed to overlay on top of each other, so don't get too excited. The Vault (ingame) is a better way to view the characters as they appear ingame, if you were looking to grab a few screenshots or whatever.

Best of luck!
So I hope that was no information overload. Take your time and have fun.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lovekraut , etc...

I sense that we will have more Mercy fanart/re-mix content in this thread soon... shortly after the End of June/July update (hopefully) drops!

This pic was already shared in the Game thread, from a recent Gunsmoke games update...

0622MercyUpdateImage.jpg

Hopefully it'll be a worthwhile update! In the meantime, here's something I threw together just now, just for fun...

LexMercyGrope.jpg

Last edited:

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Roulette enjoying a payday - and you this content I hope.
SR7_fanedit_Roulette_talaAN.jpg
WallyMoonstone Exed010

Meanwhile at Titans Tower …
D1AF9C41-1D8A-4136-8186-36BA5A797337.jpeg

SR7_fanedit_Donna_Troy_donGSP1.jpg SR7_fanedit_Donna_Troy_titantower2.jpg
Limited20

So far I only used poor Donna as a spare parts depot for my Wonder Woman edits. Then I wanted to see what I can do with her strip-special and just never felt like editing out that beauty.

Hopefully it'll be a worthwhile update! In the meantime, here's something I threw together just now, just for fun...
Thx for that. Crossing my fingers for the new Mercy content. I like her art so far but with other characters I have those one or two heads I feel I can easily drop on other bodys and with her I don’t have that yet.

speaking of nice pair, I remember back on the old forum, I wrote a story about Superman and Nightwing showoff. […]
XD
Sups:“And the way Starfires eyes glow when she comes. Just gorgeous.“.
Night:“Yeah, and wh…. WAIT THEY DO WHAT!??“

Oh man, I just imagine that story illustrated by Shade. It would be perfect.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I‘m thinking of maybe doing one more pass and make it look more squishy or erratic - adding more liquids and trying speedlines again.
And agreed. Vixen and the „The Wild“-theme just mix well for obvious reasons and there will be more!

I‘m feeling confident today so I assume I was at least included in that address.^^
Or rather overconfident because I have to ask - where‘s the challenge?

Seriously though I wanted to more content that isn‘t straight up sex so I think I‘ll give this a try.

Awesome idea - keep overthinking.
As for advice. When aging characters you think on how gravity pulls everything down with time. Eyes look more squinty because the upper eyelid moves lower, nose/ears/chin appear longer. I noticed the latter when looking to BatmanBeyond-Barbara for reference.
View attachment 1889939
I'm not going to lie, seeing Lex get some GILF action and have sex with Future Barbra Gordon would be interesting.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Roulette enjoying a payday - and you this content I hope.
View attachment 1891734
WallyMoonstone Exed010

View attachment 1891747

View attachment 1891748 View attachment 1891752
Limited20

So far I only used poor Donna as a spare parts depot for my Wonder Woman edits. Then I wanted to see what I can do with her strip-special and just never felt like editing out that beauty.

Thx for that. Crossing my fingers for the new Mercy content. I like her art so far but with other characters I have those one or two heads I feel I can easily drop on other bodys and with her I don’t have that yet.

XD
Sups:“And the way Starfires eyes glow when she comes. Just gorgeous.“.
Night:“Yeah, and wh…. WAIT THEY DO WHAT!??“

Oh man, I just imagine that story illustrated by Shade. It would be perfect.

Oh man, this Roulette pic is nice! totally her thing! :D
and Donna looks fiiiine!

as for the story - holy shit, hehe, you got it almost. it was actually in the line of - "and when her hair fires up when she has multiple orgasms....
and then Nightwings says something like : You fucked Kory?! wait, did you say multiple orgasms??

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Just some silliness …
Art_Critique_.jpg

And random experiments:
PowerCanary.jpg
Galatea is wonderful but I think and edited Canary makes a compelling Powergirl.

as for the story - holy shit, hehe, you got it almost. it was actually in the line of - "and when her hair fires up when she has multiple orgasms....
and then Nightwings says something like : You fucked Kory?! wait, did you say multiple orgasms??
In Germany we have a proverb that roughly translates to „Two morons - One thought“ :ROFLMAO:

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
So Photoshop is sort of the topdog among image editing software. It‘s somewhat pricy if you want to own it but needless to say you can just „pirate“ it. GIMP is a fairly popular and free alternative.
You won‘t have a problem finding tutorials for both of them. Just pick a Basics/„Getting started with…“-video on YouTube and you should at least learn about „layers“ which is about putting elements on top or below one another. „selection-tools„ and how to change the color (or „hue/saturation/brightness“) will likely be covered as well and with that you‘ll have good fundamentals to get started.

Not to overload this post but I also suggest you invest the time to extract the art assets from the game. This way you get the characters neatly separated from the backgrounds, heads and bodys sometimes even separated. Individual puzzle pieces that are easier to rearrange.
OhWee described the extraction process here:

So I hope that was no information overload. Take your time and have fun.

Hello there, so i have been able to download every software and export every sprite from the game. 1656391625452.png
Now, what should i do? Note: i am slow learner so i will probably ask several question like that before finally be to post something decent. i will appriciate whatever help i may get.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Now, what should i do?
I guess first it's about what you want to do. Check the extracted content and look what you want to mix. Now if your question was about how to get those sprites into Gimp - I tried to make a quick tutorial.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that was the information you were looking for.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
Just some silliness …
View attachment 1893723

And random experiments:
View attachment 1893727
Galatea is wonderful but I think and edited Canary makes a compelling Powergirl.

In Germany we have a proverb that roughly translates to „Two morons - One thought“ :ROFLMAO:
haha! this with Roulette is cool!
and yesss, I am liking this Powergirl style!

„Two morons - One thought“ ha! funny. something similar but very silly we have in Croatia - "100 men, 100 thoughts" and it's usually accompanied by a sentence "100 women, 200 tits..." lol

p.s. Dude, can you do some edits with Starfire? she needs some anal action.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
p.s. Dude, can you do some edits with Starfire? she needs some anal action.
So here is what I was thinking. I don't know when/if I get around to try it but I may attempt to take my YJ-Canary and than edit her into the Starfire from the Animated Movies.
So this with her:
SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_YoungJusticeTraining.jpg
MV5BNDkyOTFiZDUtZTQwNi00ODJmLWFkNzItYzEzMGI4NWVlY2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk5MjkzMjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
And should that work MAYBE even a second version - since we were talking so much about Starfire glowing:
32436434615_ba885260a9_b.jpg

something similar but very silly we have in Croatia - "100 men, 100 thoughts" and it's usually accompanied by a sentence "100 women, 200 tits..." lol
*snort* lol

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
So here is what I was thinking. I don't know when/if I get around to try it but I may attempt to take my YJ-Canary and than edit her into the Starfire from the Animated Movies.
So this with her:
SR7_fanedit_BlackCanary_YoungJusticeTraining.jpg
View attachment 1894698
And should that work MAYBE even a second version - since we were talking so much about Starfire glowing:
View attachment 1894701

*snort* lol
oh hell yea! Starfire from animated movies deserves all the love. it's a shame that there is so little of her in that version on rule34. but we also need to find a good reference pic for her with long legs. I have a feeling that in SU she doesn't have enough long legs hos she does in comics or in animated movie...because I think she should be taller than Lex, and maybe even Superwoman

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes