Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
1656451781745.png
So what do you guys think? i tried to follow the guide of LoveKraut, and it work out pretty well...right? i still have some marge concerning a few things such as change the skin color of the head to make it blend with the rest of the body. So, any advise will be welcome.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
So what do you guys think? i tried to follow the guide of LoveKraut, and it work out pretty well...right? i still have some marge concerning a few things such as change the skin color of the head to make it blend with the rest of the body. So, any advise will be welcome.
Good start and clever picking Artemis so you can use Audreys Hair as the ponytail^^.
As for the skin color. Yeah that's rly a keypart of the editing process and it can be a challenge at times. Now a way to go about it can look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note. Did you at some point accidentally or on purpose tried to adjust the perspective of Artmis head? Maybe during the transformation process did the tool look something like this? (sry didn't find the same head.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scale and rotate all you want but watch out to distort the head and change its original proportions. I don't want to overdramatize this but in my opinion it ruins the perspective fairly quickly.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
yeah, i tried to change the proportion of the head to make it blend with the body. I know it's not perfect, but compare to what i had initially... Anyway, i will play a little with the " Hue-Saturation " and other tools to see if i create something more appropriate.

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
With this choice, rotating the body would be better in this one imo, afterwards, erase the neck outline and move the hair part upwards to cover the arms area.

Reactions: SumaR

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
Hello there, here a little editing on circe (it's still in progress, but i need to learn how to take an element...let's say an outfit from another girls and put it on the sprite of circe.) 1656549785130.png In addition, do you guys have some tips on how to create a new pose with 2 girls? Like the two picture below?
or

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Hello there, here a little editing on circe (it's still in progress, but i need to learn how to take an element...let's say an outfit from another girls and put it on the sprite of circe.) View attachment 1897712 In addition, do you guys have some tips on how to create a new pose with 2 girls? Like the two picture below?
or
I think it would be better if these scene are from the leash option
I really like to see them all put the collar while naked

Reactions: Testerguy19

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Hello there, here a little editing on circe (it's still in progress, but i need to learn how to take an element...let's say an outfit from another girls and put it on the sprite of circe.)

In addition, do you guys have some tips on how to create a new pose with 2 girls? Like the two picture below?
I don't know if this is any help but here is a timelapse video of that WonderWoman picture I did in Procreate.

For moving elements into place I often use the liquify tool. In Gimp it's apparently called Warp tool. Here's a quick tutorial I found:

And let's say for example you'd want Talas dress on Circe. Since it's mostly a black shape I'd just handraw it. However, it can be tedious to create a smooth line with a mouse but there is software like LazyNezumiPro that auto-corrects you're handmovement.

If I find the time later maybe I can give some more hands-on examples with screenshots again.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
I don't know if this is any help but here is a timelapse video of that WonderWoman picture I did in Procreate.

For moving elements into place I often use the liquify tool. In Gimp it's apparently called Warp tool. Here's a quick tutorial I found:

And let's say for example you'd want Talas dress on Circe. Since it's mostly a black shape I'd just handraw it. However, it can be tedious to create a smooth line with a mouse but there is software like LazyNezumiPro that auto-corrects you're handmovement.

If I find the time later maybe I can give some more hands-on examples with screenshots again.

I mean, i don't necessarily need the outfit of tala on circe, i simply want to see how i can take any outfit more particularly "the lewds/slutty outfits" from others girls and put it on circe.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Hey gang.
How about some old Mercy edits of mine as some sort of consolation because ... you know XD

SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Artemis.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Volcana.jpg.jpg

I mean, i don't necessarily need the outfit of tala on circe, i simply want to see how i can take any outfit more particularly "the lewds/slutty outfits" from others girls and put it on circe.
Sure. Tala was just an example.
Now I did a quick recording of how I would go about transfering Blackfires Slut Outfit onto Circe.

I just slected the part of the clothing I want - made the selection grow a few pixels so it would include the linework - simply "Ctrl+C Ctrl+V" everything into the Circe file and than used the transform and warp tool to make it fit.
In the last step I used a mask for the top to hide it behind Circes arms. The advantage of a mask over the eraser is that you don't loose the information. Use just paint with a black/white brush and hide/reveal to your liking.
I hope that helps. Just asks where things are unclear.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes