Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well first of I love you too of course but that's not why i did this :ROFLMAO:
Let's say Livewire slowly grew on me and this edit ended up being a lot of fun.

View attachment 2466116

However, I feel like I'm spoiling you so in fairness to other requets I'm going to ignore yours for the next 20 years
:p;)
I have over 71 different alt accounts. We are legion for we are many! Though I appreciate your work.

• Wow
Reactions: Lovekraut

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well first of I love you too of course but that's not why i did this :ROFLMAO:
Let's say Livewire slowly grew on me and this edit ended up being a lot of fun.

View attachment 2466116

However, I feel like I'm spoiling you so in fairness to other requets I'm going to ignore yours for the next 20 years
:p;)
ALSO if you think about it. It's your fault I ask for so many pics. Your editing skills are top notch and you got me hooked on your work. It's like the saying goes, "Give a man some edited smut and he is happy for a day, teach a man to edit smut and he will make never ending smut."

• Haha
Reactions: Lovekraut

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Look I really like these, and I'll be the first one to say fuck SR7, but I don't think using an AI model to replicate someone specific's art is exactly ethical.
Right, it takes effort to learn to replicate an art style. You can't simply do it rapidly, it's not the way it has to be done.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Thought this might be worth a look at. Someone's feeding the artstyle through an AI program.

Just looking at the preliminaries it's already fascinating. Despite the low image count for training, the AI can already output astounding things. The AI on civitai creates far better results but can't quite do eyes right. But keep in mind this was trained on a tiny set of images.

234312.png

Once the AI is properly trained you would still need to spend some time with the prompts to get the sprites you want. And a lot of work would still be necessary to put the assets into a working game.

Another AI can also create Ren'Py or any other code according to simple instructions, which can be strung together into a working game but that is a rather clunky way for creating a game.

We may live to see a fully integrated development environment which will be AI driven that can create the art and the game code as well outputting a complete game - all based on simple text prompts.

Whoever puts that together as a complete ready made easy to use package will become filthy rich (and put a lot of people out of work).

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Just looking at the preliminaries it's already fascinating. Despite the low image count for training, the AI can already output astounding things. The AI on civitai creates far better results but can't quite do eyes right. But keep in mind this was trained on a tiny set of images.

View attachment 2467807

Once the AI is properly trained you would still need to spend some time with the prompts to get the sprites you want. And a lot of work would still be necessary to put the assets into a working game.

Another AI can also create Ren'Py code according to simple instructions, which can be strung together into a working game but that is a rather clunky way for creating a game.

We may live to see a fully integrated development environment which will be AI driven that can create the art and the game code as well outputting a complete game - all based on simple text prompts.

Whoever puts that together as a complete ready made easy to use package will become filthy rich (and put a lot of people out of work).
I could use some help getting on my AI generator. I got stable diffusion installed on my Google Drive, but I need to how to add this SunsetRider set up.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes