Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

serranobeat

Jun 18, 2019
If you want reference poses for style transfer - might I suggest (it's like midjourney where you give prompts and get images based on a noise seed)

shows you a library of other people's generated images by tag.
The make section will allow you to generate like midjourney using pre defined tags. You can also edit existing images in the library, where you outpaint sections to be regenerated with the same or different tags.
1678870599443.png

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I could use some help getting on my AI generator. I got stable diffusion installed on my Google Drive, but I need to how to add this SunsetRider set up.
i have made a very simple google colab file so you can just click buttons and put models and loras in needed folders in your google drive to make it to work

Reactions: Maxwellsmart77

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just looking at the preliminaries it's already fascinating. Despite the low image count for training, the AI can already output astounding things. The AI on civitai creates far better results but can't quite do eyes right. But keep in mind this was trained on a tiny set of images.

View attachment 2467807

Once the AI is properly trained you would still need to spend some time with the prompts to get the sprites you want. And a lot of work would still be necessary to put the assets into a working game.

Another AI can also create Ren'Py or any other code according to simple instructions, which can be strung together into a working game but that is a rather clunky way for creating a game.

We may live to see a fully integrated development environment which will be AI driven that can create the art and the game code as well outputting a complete game - all based on simple text prompts.

Whoever puts that together as a complete ready made easy to use package will become filthy rich (and put a lot of people out of work).
Who is this supposed to be?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If you want reference poses for style transfer - might I suggest (it's like midjourney where you give prompts and get images based on a noise seed)
Been having fun with that for a while now but it's still quite basic and it likes to go rogue and ignore tags quite often. The other night no matter if I clicked Indian, White or even Mongolian the women were all black :LOL:

All the superheroes I've tried to generate came out annoying as well. The costumes were too rigid and 90% were bright red, it was like a bunch of sexy Ironman cosplays.

May 31, 2018
I haven’t started working on anything yet, but I’ve been looking into making short loops with these assets, and I think I can 90% do it, but two things I haven’t figured anything out yet- a good way to do boob/butt jiggle and hair movement. I could use a mesh deform, but getting it synced with the rest of the animation would be difficult. If I could find a 2D animation program with spring bones that didn’t cost 300 dollars though…

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I haven’t started working on anything yet, but I’ve been looking into making short loops with these assets, and I think I can 90% do it, but two things I haven’t figured anything out yet- a good way to do boob/butt jiggle and hair movement. I could use a mesh deform, but getting it synced with the rest of the animation would be difficult. If I could find a 2D animation program with spring bones that didn’t cost 300 dollars though…
Dunno if any of these could be useful, but if you find a particularly useful free alternative to do such things...

I'm sure a few people would love a 'free/open source' alternative for sprite animation that isn't a friggin' pain to use. I don't know what other people are currently using, but someone just made a Starfire titjob animation a few posts back...

May 31, 2018
Dunno if any of these could be useful, but if you find a particularly useful free alternative to do such things...

I'm sure a few people would love a 'free/open source' alternative for sprite animation that isn't a friggin' pain to use. I don't know what other people are currently using, but someone just made a Starfire titjob animation a few posts back...
I’m actually already looking at Anime Effects. This weekend I might try and whip up a 5 min made loop of some kind (no bounce or jiggle). I’m trying to avoid keyframing bounce and jiggle, and I’m not seeing it in any of the free programs. I’ll just have to keep looking for a solution.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee
Jun 6, 2020
I've always been dissapointed in Huntress's slut outfit, never really seemed all that, well, slutty. Decided to try my hand at some alternate versions. After all, I can't see Huntress NOT trying to outdo Black Canary at everything, even being slutty.
Would you give circe or poison ivy an outfit like that

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
ALSO if you think about it. It's your fault I ask for so many pics. Your editing skills are top notch and you got me hooked on your work. It's like the saying goes, "Give a man some edited smut and he is happy for a day, teach a man to edit smut and he will make never ending smut."
That would be a fantastic point had I not already posted a few tutorials/explanations! So the ball is in your court buddy!!
Anyway, here are three more Livewire edits - that will teach you talking back to me!!!

SR7_fanedit_Livewire_Parasite_02.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Livewire_Parasite_03.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Livewire_Parasite_04.jpg

Lovekraut Great work! Could you do a huntress edit using batgirls cell sex scene pretty please :)
I wanted to do more huntress anyway - I‘ll have a look.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Would you give circe or poison ivy an outfit like that
Well I can certainly take a look when I have the chance, but I won't know for sure until I start getting into it. Though honestly, my edits are really not hard, anyone can do it. Trust me, I can barely draw a stick figure.

All I do is I take the asset pack nude base (its easier to use the ones from the asset pack and not from the game extraction because they are larger). Then I start by opening it in Paint.

- Use the line, spline and in some case pre-created shapes tools to draw the outline of the outfit in black on the nude base.
- Don't worry if you cross existing lines, just make sure you don't go outside the body.
- In most cases, you only need to do the outfit lines once on one of the bodies. More often than not, the body and pose is the same and only the facial expressions change. But check to be safe, sometimes the hair and head position change, in which case you might have to manually draw for those as well.
- Once you have the outline of the clothes drawn, save the file as a copy. Make sure you keep the original clean copy somewhere safe in case you need it.

Then open the edited file in GIMP.
- Use the lasso select tool and go right down the middle of the lines you drew so that the outfit is selected.
- Use the magic wand selection tool to Remove the black outlines, so that only the area inside the border you drew is selected.
- If there are any black lines that you want to erase, go back to the lasso select and manually add them to the selection area.
- Use the clone stamp tool to 'erase' anything you don't want to show. So if you want the outfit to be opaque, clone stamp skin tone over the nipples. If you want the outfit to stretch across the breasts instead of between them, clone stame out the border of the breasts within the area of your outfit.
- Decide if you want everything to be all the same color, or if you want some pieces to be different. If need be, select none and repeart steps one and two for all parts that are going to be one color.
- Use the Colorize tool. This will bring up a box with three sliders for Hue, Saturation and Lightness. Adjust the sliders until you get the desired color. Doing it this way will preserve the 'shading', so areas of skin that are darker when you begin will be darker when you are done, so it doesn't look like a flat sheet pasted in. Be mindful of this when doing the clone stamp.
- Do a select none, then again use the lasso tool. Carefully select around the outfit, staying outside the borders that you drew. Don't worry if you go outside the body, but be careful not to select any areas that are different between the poses (hair, face, etc). Use the wand to remove the background color from the selection.
- Copy and paste, then slide the outfit over until it is on top of the next pose. Zoom in close and make sure it is lining up properly, and you are getting any 'jagged edges' anywhere.
- Repeat until all the poses are dressed.
- Export the image as something like a jpeg or png.

And you are done. Its very basic, but it does allow for creating the simple outfits that I do. You can also play around with GIMPs filters to add special effects if you want, but this is how I do pretty much all of my edits. For anything more complex, you'll have to ask the better editors here.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I think it's supposed to be Peggy Bundy but I don't know if there is a connection between the two women or if Sunset just fancied adding it to her for some reason.
I don't think it is supposed to be Peggy Bundy specifically (though he may have taken inspiration from there). But since Huntress's background is that her dad was a mafia boss, I think it was meant to be a stereotypical 'brooklyn guido girl' look. Either way, I never really cared for it, and as it was listed in the asset pack as her 'slut' outfit, I was always quite dissapointed. Because frankly, I don't think its particularly sexy, let alone slutty. Especially compared to some of the others.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Off topic, but I wanted to throw this out there.

I've been a fairly inactive member here, I've pretty much just come to these forums to download the pictures (and occasional game) that I like. Which is why I never bothered to give myself an avatar. I wasn't really part of things. But since I've started doing these edits, I've been thinking I should.

So what do you think? Do I 'deserve' an avatar, as in am I enough of a part of the community that it makes a difference? And, if so, what do you think I should use? I'm inclined to think I should use one of my edits, but I'm honestly not sure. Thought I'd ask other people's opinions.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That would be a fantastic point had I not already posted a few tutorials/explanations! So the ball is in your court buddy!!
Anyway, here are three more Livewire edits - that will teach you talking back to me!!!

View attachment 2471018
View attachment 2471021
View attachment 2471024

Ah but here's the twist. I have no patience or aptitude for editing. Therefore it is in fact your turn after I lay this face down card and end my turn. I bet you also won't have a scene of volcana giving some primo head to lobo using Hawkgirls bordello scene!

NuYellow

May 2, 2021

View attachment 2471018
View attachment 2471021
View attachment 2471024
TIME TO FINISH THE LIVEWIRE CONTENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But for the time being, the Volcana set is finally completed.
Volcana_1HuntressSX1 remake (PS-CRF).png Volcana_2IVY(PS-CFR).png Volcana_3Hawkgirl(PS-CRF).png Volcana_4Supergirl (PS-CRF).png Volcana_5Mercy(PS-CRF).png Volcana_6Mercy(PS-CRF).png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes