Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
That would be a fantastic point had I not already posted a few tutorials/explanations! So the ball is in your court buddy!!
Anyway, here are three more Livewire edits - that will teach you talking back to me!!!

View attachment 2471018
View attachment 2471021
View attachment 2471024

I wanted to do more huntress anyway - I‘ll have a look.
Unbelievable how you can make more creative edits than the official creator! Would you like to think about some Ivy scenes?

Reactions: zathrus
Dec 28, 2018
The latest
I find it really funny that this entire thread is way better and more creative at reusing and copy/pasting Sunsetrider's art than Sunsetrider himself is with the game.
Really makes you think.
Hard facts - Considering that for the latest update, sunset just reused assets for black canary. There isn't much of a difference between fan art and the actual updates at this point.

Aside from none of us getting those Patreon bucks, of course.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Galshot1.gif
I made a Galatea video with music and sound effects after editing more images from her previous cum swallowing set.
There are 4 variants:

FullSound has music and sound effects as mentioned, the music track is Tonebox - Run (extended)

SFX has sound effects but no music for those wishing to play their own music with the video.

Silent has no sound or music for those that want neither, or for modders wishing to use parts of this video in their projects.

Loop (my personal favorite)has sound effects and music but continues for the rest of the song until it loops back to the first cumshot, skipping Galatea's strip intro. I repeated the images and sound effects trying to portray Galatea taking cum from multiple shooters.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Ok now we need to see the close up version of that Fire and Dr.Light edits lol
I was planing to release all the couples in the orgy scene individually anyway. The one with Zatanna was already posted - just not with martian manhunter.
I was trying to come up with something for the anniversary and threw everything together - finished edits, lots of WIP and completely new ones.

Here are finished versions of Dr.Light and Fire:

SR7_fanedit_DrLight_RedTornado.jpg SR7_fanedit_Wally_Fire.jpg

Some context for the Wally/Fire-scene
flashmobile.jpg

And again but with the WIP-Hair from the beach edit if you prefer it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would you like to think about some Ivy scenes?
I think about a lot :ROFLMAO: - Ivy included. Should get to her at some point.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes