• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Galshot1.gif
I made a Galatea video with music and sound effects after editing more images from her previous cum swallowing set.
There are 4 variants:

FullSound has music and sound effects as mentioned, the music track is Tonebox - Run (extended)

SFX has sound effects but no music for those wishing to play their own music with the video.

Silent has no sound or music for those that want neither, or for modders wishing to use parts of this video in their projects.

Loop (my personal favorite)has sound effects and music but continues for the rest of the song until it loops back to the first cumshot, skipping Galatea's strip intro. I repeated the images and sound effects trying to portray Galatea taking cum from multiple shooters.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Ok now we need to see the close up version of that Fire and Dr.Light edits lol
I was planing to release all the couples in the orgy scene individually anyway. The one with Zatanna was already posted - just not with martian manhunter.
I was trying to come up with something for the anniversary and threw everything together - finished edits, lots of WIP and completely new ones.

Here are finished versions of Dr.Light and Fire:

SR7_fanedit_DrLight_RedTornado.jpg SR7_fanedit_Wally_Fire.jpg

Some context for the Wally/Fire-scene
flashmobile.jpg

And again but with the WIP-Hair from the beach edit if you prefer it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would you like to think about some Ivy scenes?
I think about a lot :ROFLMAO: - Ivy included. Should get to her at some point.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Minus the cape, that outfit isn't too different from one I created for Huntress a few pages back. I couldn't do the hair, but the rest wouldn't be too hard.

But I have to ask, where is that from because I don't recognize it.
Batman and Harley (2017) i believe, it came out when i was looking for Bruce Timm.

Darthasus

Mar 6, 2018
View attachment 2479261
I made a Galatea video with music and sound effects after editing more images from her previous cum swallowing set.
There are 4 variants:

FullSound has music and sound effects as mentioned, the music track is Tonebox - Run (extended)

SFX has sound effects but no music for those wishing to play their own music with the video.

Silent has no sound or music for those that want neither, or for modders wishing to use parts of this video in their projects.

Loop (my personal favorite)has sound effects and music but continues for the rest of the song until it loops back to the first cumshot, skipping Galatea's strip intro. I repeated the images and sound effects trying to portray Galatea taking cum from multiple shooters.
Im a simple man i see Galatea, I download.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone else feel like Sunset under-utilizes Ivy?
I know that lesbian content isn't everyone's cup of tea...but she's horny as hell, a villain so no moral boundraies, and in SU her mind-altering pheromones and powers are specifically for women.
Besides the obvious pairing like Batgirl that he hasn't used her on, being able to take Ivy along as an extra hench could lead to interesting situations.
Get Raven under (since she doesn't seem to be MB/GS bound ever, sadly), confine her in a room with Mercy and force Mercy to finally submit, random heroines... b558cb7ac814925d76430a8ab3c771c11b6ddc7e9c9b972ce38b7d0491687be7.png b558cb7ac814925d76430a8ab3c771c11b6ddc7e9c9b972ce38b7d0491687be7.png

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I have a request for the modder types around here.

Last week, joepe dropped the 'motherlode' of SU Unity code (essentially ALL of the dialogues from SU Unity in an .rpy format), which makes it VERY easy to transcribe the dialogue for SU ReImagined and SU Rebuilt now.

Of course, the sprites still need to be set up, but we have a few examples now of layeredimage code for a few of the characters. I'll be releasing 0.26 of ReImagined in the next couple of days. Most things are now in place, including a couple of sample heists and capture examples (i.e. talk to Roulette/Tala a few times, maybe do the associated heist, then add girl to capture list), so except for the Meta Bordello which needs to be fleshed out, the backbone is pretty much in place now for ReImagined.

However, I need to move on to other projects for a bit, but the good news is that it's now rather easy to set up 'girl packs' for SU ReImagined. PM me if you have questions about this, but there are several examples that you can draw upon now, and the girl content for each Heroine, etc. is designed to be 'self-contained' so you shouldn't need to mess with any of the other files.

Which brings me around to my request. It'd be really nice if some modder type could take on Powergirl. Sinner87 has made some really cool sprites for Powergirl, but I haven't had the time to try to 'port' them into Powergirl.rpy and such. And there are a few other characters and accociated fanart that's in this thread that should also get the 'girl pack' treatment.

Ren'Py coding for basic dialogues and such is actually pretty straightforward and newb friendly. Animations/transitions are a bit more involved, but for now we just need basic scenes, you can always go back later when you are ready to add a few basic transitions.

So yeah, if such things interest you, PM me and I'll be happy to talk you through what is needed.

I find it really funny that this entire thread is way better and more creative at reusing and copy/pasting Sunsetrider's art than Sunsetrider himself is with the game.
Really makes you think.
It is rather amusing, isn't it?
:unsure:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone else feel like Sunset under-utilizes Ivy?
I know that lesbian content isn't everyone's cup of tea...but she's horny as hell, a villain so no moral boundraies, and in SU her mind-altering pheromones and powers are specifically for women.
Besides the obvious pairing like Batgirl that he hasn't used her on, being able to take Ivy along as an extra hench could lead to interesting situations.
Get Raven under (since she doesn't seem to be MB/GS bound ever, sadly), confine her in a room with Mercy and force Mercy to finally submit, random heroines... View attachment 2482880 View attachment 2482880
And considering the fact that Lex could manipulate Ivy himself to do his bidding and make her his.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes