Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've done it before but it's hard (no pun intended.)

Most of the cocks aren't the right angles and then you realize that you are just looking at cocks over and over and so I stop.
Yeah, even in Daz Studio, where you can control the poses much more easily, rendering cocks over and over just isn't my cup of tea. I like pretty girls, although I also like girl on girl on guy (me being the guy) in my games. And FFFFFFFFFFM, etc. I'm really not into the FUTA thing either, but I get that it's a popular fetish...

Senderland Studios loves to focus on the Futa content, as do a number of other 3D artists, so it's a decently served market but yeah, I'm more of a 'traditional sex couplings' kind of guy I guess. With some incest and harem play thrown in for fun.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey, I have a 'maybe interesting' request for the fanart types around here. It's for a dream sequence or something...

So, this cityscape...

Just wondering if someone might want to rework this with a 'cratered' landscape, as if a major alien attack shelled it from orbit. The 'main' locations (Daily Planet, Tala's shop, etc.)would need to be 'mostly standing' with some damage, but yeah other sections of town would be leveled/damaged/cratered...

Also, other versions that are 'in between' with less damage, say to reflect reconstruction or some such (i.e. as you are 'adding' damaged sections save a few 'in between' pics) would be cool. Bonus points if you can work in the Hall of Justice and Wayne Tower somehwere...

Probably too ambitious of a request, but it can't hurt to ask in case this might be right down someone's alley!

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Does anybody have high res versions of Stargirl’s spanking scene? I downloaded a bunch of packs and found pretty much all of the cell content except that.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
This is a very silly question that I’m sure nobody has ever asked for or has ever wanted… Is there a set of Lex’s standard dialogue sprites where he’s naked?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Looks great. Over the knee boots is a fascinating idea! Now I know how to maker her hero outfit sluttier

funny aside:
i noticed you cut out the holes in the belt too. I did that originally as well thinking the black was looking through to her costume, but the dance Scene shows that’s just the belt, at least in SU

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

I uploaded the 0.26 update for SU ReImagined. Details here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10376770

It's a pretty significant update, in that a few 'talk to Roulette/Tala to get heist info so that you can capture this Heroine' routines have finally been added (Stargirl/Vixen/Zatanna/Hawkgirl/Supergirl/Wonder Woman) as well as the initial Lois Lane and Harley sequences...

Still not a lot of sexy fun time content, but things are slowly getting there. If you like to playtest proof of concept demos, this would be a good time to take ReImagined for a test drive. Feedback is always appreciated, just post up your playtest reports, etc. in the ReImagined thread.

Carry on!
:cool:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Does anybody have high res versions of Stargirl’s spanking scene? I downloaded a bunch of packs and found pretty much all of the cell content except that.
If it's not in the latest asset pack (which is HD Asset Pack 38), it only exists on SR7's computer as of now. Kain2358 usually keeps a list going of scenes that are currently missing from the art assets.

This is a very silly question that I’m sure nobody has ever asked for or has ever wanted… Is there a set of Lex’s standard dialogue sprites where he’s naked?
Unfortunately not. The closest you get - by extracting the art from the game files - is him in a towel (lex_TBody-sharedassets112.assets-11.png). You're going to have to use that as a base and piece something together yourself.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes