• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Damn. I've been trying to remove the collar from the Black Canary Leash sprite for a little bit, but it never looks quite right. Any advice on how to do it? I thought it'd be an improvement over her actual Exhibition intro.
Her BJ cumshot scene is nearly the same pose just turned slightly, I'd use that as a guide

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
I am a very poor artist, but I have been doing some simple work putting scenes together, so I can enjoy more of a comic-book style experience than a slideshow. I also rework some poses/expressions. Here are a few of my better pieces.

Thanks for this thread, love seeing everybody's work.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
it’s a good start, the reason it still looks off is the shadow for the collar is still there.
I fiddled with it and hopefully this is looking right.

But as I initially looked at the leash pose it occurred to me that Black Canary's top part from the MB pull back blowjob scene looks like it could fit onto the leash pose. So I tried it and it did fit somewhat but the hips had to be flipped and then the legs weren't crossed in the right order.

Then I thought that given SR7's propensity to make very similar scenes there must be some other character pose that could fit. After a bit of looking around I found that Zatana's leash pose could be a great match for this given the hips slant so I slammed them together to fill in Canary's bottom part.

It took a bit of effort and there is more then just slight tweaking on this but the result speaks for itself I think.

bcLeash01.png bcLeash01-leash-edit-01.png

zatLeash01.png bcMB_BJ1CS_NBody+zatLeash01-edit-01.png bcMB_BJ1CS_NBody+zatLeash01-edit-02.png

bc-mmBordello01BG.jpg

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
I have a question for people who ripped assets from the game and do not rely on assets packs:
Does anyone know if Audrey actually has a coat variant of her cell anal scene? If you try to access it by interacting with her in the cell, the game shows the naked variant instead. The Vault scene is broken and shows just Audrey's eyes (and no other body parts). That makes me wonder it the picture actually exists.

Reactions: Elhg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have a question for people who ripped assets from the game and do not rely on assets packs:
Does anyone know if Audrey actually has a coat variant of her cell anal scene? If you try to access it by interacting with her in the cell, the game shows the naked variant instead. The Vault scene is broken and shows just Audrey's eyes (and no other body parts). That makes me wonder it the picture actually exists.
As far as I can tell, there isn't a 'coat' variant of the anal sex sprite. I see the coat for other sprite sets, but not that one in the extracted folders. I also checked the 2dtexture folder, no joy.

Chances are that SR7 simply didn't make one. I've seen some gaps in a few of the sprite sets, so it's not all that unusual...

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
On an unrelated note, watching 'Reign of the Superman'. Every time someone else besides Clancy Brown voices Lex Luthor, it just sounds wrong to me...
It's because Clancy Brown voiced the greatest version of Lex Luthor in existence. That Lex is a grade A cold blooded, masterfully manipulative, suave bastard.
He is Sexx Luthor indeed
DCAU voice versions of everyone is the definitive voice of that character.
But Lex it goes doubly so.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I've been pretty dissapointed in the lack of Supergirl sex scenes. I had tried to convert the Audrey scenes to Supergirl, since they are already similar in shape and coloring, and I failed miserably.

I don't suppose any of the far more talented artists here would be willing to take a stab at it?

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
I've been pretty dissapointed in the lack of Supergirl sex scenes. I had tried to convert the Audrey scenes to Supergirl, since they are already similar in shape and coloring, and I failed miserably.

I don't suppose any of the far more talented artists here would be willing to take a stab at it?
What was the problem?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
On an unrelated note, watching 'Reign of the Superman'. Every time someone else besides Clancy Brown voices Lex Luthor, it just sounds wrong to me...
Clancy Brown voices Luthor like your lucky to be breathing the same air as him.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
What was the problem?
You mean with the Supergirl content? Lack of scenes, at least in the Asset Pack.

With my attempts? My absolute lack of any sort of creative ability. I thought since Audrey was so similar in shape and color I could just adjust her hair and eye color to match, then maybe add in Supergirl's bangs. But I'm a terrible artist and my attempts looked like a child doodling with crayon.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes