• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Sportsmaster: Oh, you lined me up to use Artemis? Well it may be a little taboo, but I can't deny the thought of her and Cheshire excites me a bit...
Lex: What do you mean her and Cheshire?
Sportsmaster: Artemis and Cheshire? You know, my dau- (Sportsmaster walks in to the square and sees what Artemis Lex is talking about)....you know what, disregard that.
SportingTaboos.png

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
The ears are a bit too pointy...guess Hawkgirl's race (forget the name atm) are somewhat Vulcan-like.
If that could be tuned down a bit, I think with the hat for context she looks a lot like Mercy here yeah! Can just be messy hair from fucking!
Personal preference would be for a line of dialogue from Bane about thanking Lex for tuning a device to Mercy, but I'm in the mind control fan minority.
Either way, great piece!
Personally I like the idea of villains exchanging their henchwoman among each other as some method of peacekeeping/ forging alliances.
Good point with the ears - thx! I also had same thought about the “messy hair” but in the end I went with her usual look to make her more recognisable.

Office-Action:

SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Office_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Office_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Office_03.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Office_04.jpg

Private-Room-Variants:

SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Private_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Private_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Private_02_B.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Private_03.jpg SR7_fanedit_Mercy_Lex_Private_04.jpg

I love how you did the Lobo holding Mercy's hat & Black-Manta holding Vixen's pendent? chain? thingy. To me it adds personality to these 2d characters. I would love for these trinkets to make more cameos like BM choking Vixen with the chain, or hanging it on his shlong as a jewellery.
Thank you for noticing! I had the same thoughts.
It almost tells a little story sometimes. Like Manta requesting Vixen giving up her necklace as a proof of trust.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
A "April O'Neil reporting from the grand opening of the new "Spa for the Superpowered" here in Metropolis."
A "I have with me some of the lucky invited guests."
A "What are your names?"
Y "I'm Yara and these are my new friends Kara and Tara."
A "Kara, Tara and Yara?"
A "Are you sure your not sisters?"
Y "I know right, I'm sure we'll quickly become firm friends!"
T "Um, Miss O'Neil... Should you be in here with a camera?"
A "It's fine, we are doing interviews and documenting it for the city."
A "That's a rather large and delicious looking *cough* you have there."
Y "Thank you, I'm from Brazil."
A "Ahh that makes sense."
A "What about you Kara?"
K "I really don't think this is legal."
A "Well then we'd better wrap this up."
A "And let you go back to Amazon anaconda taming."
K "We weren't!!"
K "And I don't agree to letting this go out on air!"
A "But this interview was going out across the nation LIVE?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Guard "Thank you for getting here so quickly."
Hero "Well we can't have prisoners causing harm."
Guard "You were the only person we could think of stopping her."
Hero "I heard she had a weapon on her?"
Guard "That's why we called!"
Guard "We are worried she'd kill someone with that thing."
Hero "Don't worry I can take her."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pfft....this is pretty good. But probably would have been funnier if it wasn't a Kyprtonian.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Lex paid attention to what Sportsmaster said afterall.
No joke, love it! Felt it was hinted at in the game proper and it never came to be, neat to see it here! Great work!

Personally I like the idea of villains exchanging their henchwoman among each other as some method of peacekeeping/ forging alliances.
Good point with the ears - thx! I also had same thought about the “messy hair” but in the end I went with her usual look to make her more recognisable.

Office-Action:

View attachment 2899773 View attachment 2899776 View attachment 2899778 View attachment 2899779

Private-Room-Variants:

View attachment 2899789 View attachment 2899793 View attachment 2899797
View attachment 2899798 View attachment 2899799

Thank you for noticing! I had the same thoughts.
It almost tells a little story sometimes. Like Manta requesting Vixen giving up her necklace as a proof of trust.
Oh I think the Henchwoman exchange would be great! Why Lex would attune a device to Mercy to do that for the peacekeeping! For a lot of henches, be it random misc girls or even Harley Quinn, I think they'd do so willingly. But Mercy is *very* aggro and stubborn. She's wet for Lex, and gets off on power to dominate like Lois (who's also Lex's ex, so layers there), but I don't think she'd sign off on being whored out to Bane or random villains. Just her specifically being that stubborn. And Lex betraying Mercy's trust in him and using a secret device on her to pawn her off as just another hench is amoral as hell and makes it hotter, imho.
Fantastic work on these pieces by the way, you did a great job converting Hawkgirl here!!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Where can I find game sprites to try my hand at editing?
For years I've been using something called "Asset Studio" it might have been from here

click the asset studio Gui and when the box appears click "File" then "Load folder", select the something unlimited folder and it will fill up wuith all of the assets, click "filter type" and select "Sprite". Then click "Export" and "Filtered assets". And it should extract just the sprites.

There are thousands of sprites, some of the blowjob animations are hundreds of images which I then have to move or delete as it makes searching a pain in the ass.

Reactions: TO9x2 and Doc_Pie

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
For years I've been using something called "Asset Studio" it might have been from here

click the asset studio Gui and when the box appears click "File" then "Load folder", select the something unlimited folder and it will fill up wuith all of the assets, click "filter type" and select "Sprite". Then click "Export" and "Filtered assets". And it should extract just the sprites.

There are thousands of sprites, some of the blowjob animations are hundreds of images which I then have to move or delete as it makes searching a pain in the ass.
Or download the extract RAR file from here (basically, I did what Rubbishcoder described above, then RARed it and uploaded to Mega for anyone to access)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes