Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 2881241 View attachment 2881242 View attachment 2881243 View attachment 2881244 View attachment 2881246 View attachment 2881248 View attachment 2881250 View attachment 2881251
I painted a blindfold and ballgag red and black versions onto Mercy. Also added some dudes and worked on her mouth expressions a bit. The counter on the left is to cover up where the dudes' heads are cut off(ran out of pixels). The numbers are just placeholders, the plan is that this will eventually be a bukkake scene with some swallowing.

If someone would share the fonts Something Unlimited uses I'd be happy to try and drop that in to replace my placeholder text, if people would prefer that.
Love the addition of the ballgag, kinky!
I believe SU uses the font .

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If someone would share the fonts Something Unlimited uses I'd be happy to try and drop that in to replace my placeholder text, if people would prefer that.
Check post #863

So it turns out that when I extracted all of the game assets a while back in an attempt to look into copy-pasting stuff into RenPy (which didn't pan out), I also extracted the font assets.

Here's a preview of the various fonts in said font folder:

View attachment 2201304

I typed things in upper and lowercase as the font name showed in Photoshop, assigning the font to the relevant text. So where the fonts show caps only, that's the relevant font talking.

Unmasked has a few variations, but you get the idea.

I zipped up said font folder, see attached file.
Also the Glamour Slam sign font is called "Wild rodeo"

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
Here are some fonts for both SU and JLU. I'll expand the other one to include more DC fonts in the future.
SomethingUnlimitedFonts.jpg JLU-title-fonts.png

And at last, the moment you've all been waiting for.... The Wonder Woman of China, Peng Deilan.

WW-China 1 Sheet.jpg

I'm not going to pretend I was cool and knew who she was before the Themyscira update. honestly, I thought she was another OC at first. Looked her up, saw she was real. And has a unique trait that definitely makes her stand out from the rest of the Wonder Women.

Peng XCOM2.jpg

Started off with changing her hair so you can have "hair down" WITH her uniform. Currently it's Hair Up and Uniform or Hair Down and Nude.

Peng Remix 1.jpg

From there, I tried to recreate her XCOM 2 gimmick. It was looking pretty rough until I remembered that one of the Yacht characters has a Mermaid alt. Proved useful.

Peng Remix 2 SNAKE b.jpg

It's still very much a WIP but that's where I'm at with it so far.

Next update will be more Lois Lane.

Can anyone help me out and direct me towards a few items? Such as the Lex Luthor profiles?

And where are you guys sourcing your SR7 art? I've been using the big packs (these from SU HQ Pack 41). Most of the poses are WITH the background art (which is good) but only a handful seem to be with the gray backgrounds. I think some of the edits would be easier if I had those "characters only" pieces (gray background or as PNG files). Is there another source with just those?

donBD01-sharedassets71.assets-28.png Like this. Which was not in HQ Pack 41.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use the sprites from the asset extractor program, pointing it at the Something Unlimited folder. I searched for the thread for that when I learned about it, it has its own. Sometimes I’ll run those sprites, like a mouth or eyes or something, through an online image upscaler as needed. That’s almost always needed for the sprites of the cumshot splatters, I can’t imagine the nightmare of trying to extract those from the asset pack art.

Also thank you to you and everyone who pointed me to the correct fonts, I like the Aero one since it slants to the right like the cum counter window does so I’ll probably stick with that.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Here are some fonts for both SU and JLU. I'll expand the other one to include more DC fonts in the future.
View attachment 2882248 View attachment 2882249

And at last, the moment you've all been waiting for.... The Wonder Woman of China, Peng Deilan.

View attachment 2882379

I'm not going to pretend I was cool and knew who she was before the Themyscira update. honestly, I thought she was another OC at first. Looked her up, saw she was real. And has a unique trait that definitely makes her stand out from the rest of the Wonder Women.

View attachment 2882383

Started off with changing her hair so you can have "hair down" WITH her uniform. Currently it's Hair Up and Uniform or Hair Down and Nude.

View attachment 2882378

From there, I tried to recreate her XCOM 2 gimmick. It was looking pretty rough until I remembered that one of the Yacht characters has a Mermaid alt. Proved useful.

View attachment 2882392

It's still very much a WIP but that's where I'm at with it so far.

Next update will be more Lois Lane.

Can anyone help me out and direct me towards a few items? Such as the Lex Luthor profiles?

And where are you guys sourcing your SR7 art? I've been using the big packs (these from SU HQ Pack 41). Most of the poses are WITH the background art (which is good) but only a handful seem to be with the gray backgrounds. I think some of the edits would be easier if I had those "characters only" pieces (gray background or as PNG files). Is there another source with just those?

View attachment 2882396 Like this. Which was not in HQ Pack 41.
Pre-ripped pack of all* the assets from the game here

*actually, I understand a few Supergirl sprites are missing, dunno why

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So I definitely think we're getting Catwoman. I thought it was Meta Bordello centered, but all this focus on Gotham I'm thinking it's actually the Iceberg Lounge perhaps?
At least hoping we get Harley and Ivy, with Batgirl busting in (as one of the Caped Crusaders mentioned) and Lex using the device to control her for foiled superhero heroics. and fun mind control rape/orgy with those 3 and perhaps Lex instead.
Beyond that, no real expectations. Wish Joker wasn't involved at all, personally.

Reactions: TNTed

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
Finally it's starting to come together the way I wanted. Painted chains with some fixed metal studs to hold Mercy, painted a metal ring gag so she can still swallow and raise those scoreboard numbers up, changed the scoreboard font, painted some finger and toenails on her(Sunset draws fingernail shapes but doesn't paint them for some reason). I really liked the painted nails, looks more finished, I'll probably always want to do that now. Painted that side eye she's giving because it didn't exist. It took some messing with image upscalers but I finally got a zoomed in view of her face working for some zoomed in facials, now I'll need to try and redraw her catsuit and various gags at larger sizes because image upscaling couldn't make those look like anything but shit. I just really wanted to use some of that empty space on the right and have a closeup of her getting face blasted. Oh, and the blindfold shot at the end is taking advantage of her eyes being protected to cum on them.

The ankle and wrist cuffs need work, I know. Just placeholders for now.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Amazing! Love the details!
What sprites did you use and how did you create the backgrounds?
First pic is the Phillipus sex scene combined with Zatannas dancing. The second one is the MB-Anal of Vixen. For the backgrounds I bashed some JLU-screencaps together. The pictures on the wall and the flowers for example are from Zatannas dressing room from the episode " This Little Piggy".

Something's off about Flash's head in the first one. It's like it's sunk halfway into his shoulders.

Otherwise, brilliant stuff. Very hot!
Thank you!
And yeah, I guess there was a reason SR7 left the head out for this image. I tried two more versions. One with the head slightly more inwards and another one without. Also added some shadow to flash.

SR7_fanedit_Zatanna_Flash_02_B.jpg SR7_fanedit_Zatanna_Flash_02_C.jpg

Lovekraut Nice work! Is there a Lex/Lobo variant of the second pic?
There are now.

SR7_fanedit_Zatanna_Lex_VixenMBAnal.jpg SR7_fanedit_Zatanna_Lobo_VixenMBAnal.jpg

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
First pic is the Phillipus sex scene combined with Zatannas dancing. The second one is the MB-Anal of Vixen. For the backgrounds I bashed some JLU-screencaps together. The pictures on the wall and the flowers for example are from Zatannas dressing room from the episode " This Little Piggy".

Thank you!
And yeah, I guess there was a reason SR7 left the head out for this image. I tried two more versions. One with the head slightly more inwards and another one without. Also added some shadow to flash.

View attachment 2894743 View attachment 2894744

There are now.

View attachment 2894747 View attachment 2894749
OhWee The Lobo Meta Bordello scenes that could be potentially added to SU ReImagined, along with the various (story driven) hidden camera/Lex blackmail material available with the help of this thread is just mind-blowing!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes