• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Is there an easy way, in Gimp, to create 'sparkly' outfits like Cassie's liquid pink outfit? I was trying to make some costumes inspired by Empowered, but I can't figure out an easy way to get the shimmer effect so it doesn't seem so flat.

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
So far I've got Erica+LexEyesOpen, a Vixen Bordello variant and Vixen and Jonn doing it for science.

View attachment 2864807 View attachment 2864809 View attachment 2864811
That's some great work, Lovekraut. And thank you for not only putting the women in new poses but changing up the environments and MEN, too. I think a lot of fun comes from the dynamic that changes when people are paried up with different partners.

Superman x Lois is expected, and Generic Male x Lois puts the emphasis on the woman (and the act).... but Lex x Lois creates a whole different series of emotions.

And speaking of villains, I hope to see more in the future. First off, the oversized Master of War World himself, MONGUL.

Mongul 1.png

It's a little surprising we haven't seen him in the game already, given the villain's infamy with Wonder Woman via For the Man That has Everything (the comic and the JLU episode). SR7 has even drawn the two together once, so here's hoping that was practice.

VillainsNeeded.png

While on the subject of villains, I was hoping to see a few more. Made a little compilation to go with it.

First is Maxwell Lord. I think most people will know him mostly as "That Guy from the Neck Snap Picture" or "That Guy from the Bad (and Bizarre) sequel, Wonder Woman 1984," but there's more to him than that. For years, he was a legit supporter of the Justice League. I've liked the idea of him being into trying to shag Diana before his Heel Turn to villain. Maybe not only hang that over her head over the years.... but also use it as motivation to go for all THREE Wonder Whores, with his eyes set to plow Donna and cassie down the line.

Darkseid seems obligatory, and while I do hope he is added down the line, it might be for the best that he's not in yet. I think DC has a problem of ALWAYS making him the ENDGAME OF ALL ENDGAMES. I find it boring. But given that Grail's in and Darkseid's prominence in the DCAU, I think he'll be added eventually.

The next one might be a bit of a surprise but I think Hal Jordan as Parallax would also be an excellent addition. Having heroes go bad is one thing, but Jordan fits the bill better than most. In my writing and planning for the DC Sex Crisis (you can check it out on Hentai Foundry), I lean towards him being more focused on fucking the women of the Justice League than fighting crime. And he doesn't care if she's already taken. Dinah and Diana are his two biggest targets, and even though he's a sexist and an idiot (see below), he's a real hung bastard and knows how to make women cum.

PgVPBAZ.png osGwB8f.jpg

And when he turns into Parallax, he any pretense of morality goes out the window as Hal makes sure to enjoy it by taking any woman he wants.

The ring also provides a lot of potential for constructs.

I'm into height play, so I put together a rough chart of some of the villains. Assume all women are NOT wearing their heels.

Villain Line-Up 1b.png

It was making this when I realized that Lex doesn't have a folder in the SU HQ packs. Does anyone have some of the Lex files? Or was it in a strange folder that I missed?

OH, and speaking of characters that needed to be added.... there is one that must be added.

Emilia Harcourt 1.png

As it is illegal to release a DC project without her, it's only fitting Sunset must adhere to the same rule.

Emilia Harcourt 2.png
Without the text

Oh, and Black Beetle. Fucker is a 10/10 when it comes to pounding women. Just ask Cassie.

BBeetle-1 Standing Fuck.png

BBeetle-2Bed.png

More villains and Wonder Woman of China next

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
That's some great work, Lovekraut. And thank you for not only putting the women in new poses but changing up the environments and MEN, too. I think a lot of fun comes from the dynamic that changes when people are paried up with different partners.

Superman x Lois is expected, and Generic Male x Lois puts the emphasis on the woman (and the act).... but Lex x Lois creates a whole different series of emotions.

And speaking of villains, I hope to see more in the future. First off, the oversized Master of War World himself, MONGUL.
Exactly my way of thinking. Changing the setting/partner makes for a whole other dynamic.

It so happens I already had one WWxMongul pic rdy. I now did another one with the new pose and here we go:

SR7_fanedit_WonderWoman_Mongul.jpg SR7_fanedit_WonderWoman_Mongul_02.jpg

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Could anyone have a go at doing Cassie in her current comic outfit? With the skirt and hoodie?

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I wouldn't mind a set of Hawkgirl without the wings, but that's mostly because I use the art from these packs as character designs and models for stories or roleplaying characters. I love her look, but its hard to work the wings into character concepts.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
All this Hawkgirl without wings talk reminds of Doa-Xtreme3 an how they simply removed Nyotengu Wings:

I found that suprised look super cute.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
All this Hawkgirl without wings talk reminds of Doa-Xtreme3 an how they simply removed Nyotengu Wings:

I found that suprised look super cute.
Yeah that's what I meant, I hust think she's much cuter without those huge wings distracting

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes