Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TO9x2

Jun 8, 2022
I lied about WW China again. But I do have some new edits. Nothing major.

First is Hawkgirl. Gave her some "eyes open" alts during her BJ scene in her hero uniform.

Eyes OPEN.png Eyes OPEN.png

Slightly more involved. Lois Lane. I was rewatching the show and forgot she had the red and black as a regular alternate outfit. It's basically the same visually to her lavender so this was mostly a recolor.

Lois Red 1b.jpg

Also included her standard sex scene.

Lois Luthor RED 1-1.jpg Lois Luthor RED 1-2.jpg Lois Luthor RED 1-3.jpg

Does anyone know how the Catwoman poll is going? I hope her Batman Returns outfit makes the cut.

Fc6G8JPWIAMbw6D.jpg

And given the Gotham emphasis for the next update, I think we might get Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, if not both. But will they have both of their hero costumes? (Batgirl II/Black Bat and Spoiler/Robin Temp/Batgirl III?)

One last thing. I can't remember if I already asked this but is that one anon that's been uploading our edits to the R34 sites still around? If so, could you please upload my edits as "Thermalobject99" and not TO9x2? I just wanted something shorter for this site, thank you for understanding

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Lit.JPG Lit-2.JPG Lit-3.JPG Matte.jpg Seven.jpg Shine.jpg
Worked on this a bit. Added some expressions, black edges where the catsuit cuts off, and I experimented with giving Mercy some Seven of Nine colors and a shinier catsuit version. For the glittery parts, I used Select then Color Range in Photoshop then adjusted the sliders until it looked like specks or small dots over her thighs and elsewhere. Then I made that selection a gradient map and played with the colors until I liked it.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Would you buy one?
See, I always thought Poison Ivy was kind of an idiot after the episode where she 'grows' perfect husbands/wives for rich people to try and steal their fortunes. She could have made just as much, if not more, money Legally, if she instead advertised and sold perfect 'companions'. Imagine how much money people would pay for fully customizable, walking, talking versions of companion dolls. And if she let's it out that she needs intact nature reserves to keep making them, rich people will be falling over themselves to protect the natural spaces she wants, and she'd have the money and power to do it herself if they don't.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
See, I always thought Poison Ivy was kind of an idiot after the episode where she 'grows' perfect husbands/wives for rich people to try and steal their fortunes. She could have made just as much, if not more, money Legally, if she instead advertised and sold perfect 'companions'. Imagine how much money people would pay for fully customizable, walking, talking versions of companion dolls. And if she let's it out that she needs intact nature reserves to keep making them, rich people will be falling over themselves to protect the natural spaces she wants, and she'd have the money and power to do it herself if they don't.
Let me honest, a good majority of Batman villains could make legal money using their abilities for more practical stuff if they weren't either egotistical, utterly nuts, and/or the right person gave them a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: DriKidu

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Let me honest, a good majority of Batman idiots could make legal money using their abilities for more practical stuff if they weren't either egotistical, utterly nuts, and/or the right person gave them a chance.
That's true, but Poison Ivy's 'living companion dolls' are the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head that are pertinent to this board. She could even piss off the heroes by selling ones that are 'close enough' to them that people know who they are supposed to be but without actually violating any copyright or trademark laws. And the heroes can't do a thing about it because it isn't illegal.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Let me honest, a good majority of Batman idiots could make legal money using their abilities for more practical stuff if they weren't either egotistical, utterly nuts, and/or the right person gave them a chance.
Whole page of examples

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
That's true, but Poison Ivy's 'living companion dolls' are the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head that are pertinent to this board. She could even piss off the heroes by selling ones that are 'close enough' to them that people know who they are supposed to be but without actually violating any copyright or trademark laws. And the heroes can't do a thing about it because it isn't illegal.
As long as she's not doing anything illegal in making them and such, I think the superhero community would just roll their eyes at them. Batman would probably try to get a stake in the business to keep an eye on Poison Ivy.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Lit.JPG Lit-2.JPG Lit-3.JPG Lit-4.JPG Lit-5.JPG Lit-6.JPG Lit-7.JPG Lit-8.JPG
I painted a blindfold and ballgag red and black versions onto Mercy. Also added some dudes and worked on her mouth expressions a bit. The counter on the left is to cover up where the dudes' heads are cut off(ran out of pixels). The numbers are just placeholders, the plan is that this will eventually be a bukkake scene with some swallowing.

If someone would share the fonts Something Unlimited uses I'd be happy to try and drop that in to replace my placeholder text, if people would prefer that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes