OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Do all the characters have nickname options or only certain ones?
Seems kind of random

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do all the characters have nickname options or only certain ones?
Seems kind of random
As far as fuck buddies go, most do, but not all.

Also, in at least one case (Harley) it's not fully implemented in some of the dialogue.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
A lot of people, I imagine, will think they've exhausted Darci's conversation options before that's actually the case, therefore believing that they're stuck.
Not so. You need to keep interacting with her (and by interacting I mean giving her the D and doing all the leash stuff) until you trigger the slut costume. Spoilered because it is a pretty hot surprise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next time you visit, after she turned herself into the hookerbot 3000, she'll tell you about Lana.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zane11 and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A lot of people, I imagine, will think they've exhausted Darci's conversation options before that's actually the case, therefore believing that they're stuck.
Not so. You need to keep interacting with her until you trigger the slut costume. Spoilered because it is a pretty hot surprise:

The next time you visit, after she turned herself into the hookerbot 3000, she'll tell you about Lana.
This is good to know! If we can get an independent confirmation or two, I'll be happy to update my reference sheet accordingly!

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I'm waiting for the 3-way Amazonian style hot-oil dildo fight with Diana, Donna & Cassie, ( A Themysciran Festival cultural traditional favorite! ). Maybe be can get Wally or Lobo to referee?

Reactions: blarg0192

adhitya_harka

Jun 8, 2022
To unlock Lana Lang you need to visit Darci in her cell.
If the dialogue doesn't trigger right away, there's a little fix:

- Run -> Regedit -> \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
- Find suSlot01_lanaVisit_h2949199914
- Change the value to 0
- Visit Darci in her cell
- Lana's cell unlocked in the end of the cells list
Do you know how to fix problem with Zatanna Silver age costume? I played the game using my save game from SU 2.3.5 but the scene & costume become locked in 2.3.6 or 2.3.7

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
the dance-bj-sex-anal thing is getting old, they need more variety of stuff
You know, I've been thinking: If Gunsmoke Games teamed up with someone like Sierra Lee, they could actually make something pretty awesome. Good writing and inventive scenarios combined with relatively high grade visuals and an almost stable update schedule? Fucking hell, that could be the ultimate WEG.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Do you know how to fix problem with Zatanna Silver age costume? I played the game using my save game from SU 2.3.5 but the scene & costume become locked in 2.3.6 or 2.3.7
Well, I set all her values to 0 expecting that reset can help to unlock it. It worked, but I don't recommend, because it brought some other problems.
The costume seems bugged. It makes her invisible while she's wearing it.
And you can't put her in Glamour Slam and Bordello if you reset some of her scenes there. I doubt the registry can help it.
Anyway, now she's fully unlocked on my . Vault scenes are playable, but BJ (Cum) one can't be stopped without closing the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Probably a silly question, but better safe than sorry.

My system just prompted me to upgrade into Windows 11. There's no issues for the game (or these games in general) with Windows 11, right?

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
the dance-bj-sex-anal thing is getting old, they need more variety of stuff
The whole cell scenario got old a long time ago. If, say, Mera is added in the future, we already know exactly how it's gonna go:
  • She points out how people will notice she's missing, Lex explains she's only there at night
  • She asks why she can't masturbate, Lex explains the pleasure rules
  • Lex says he's bored and wants to move on to dancing->stripping->foreplay act->sex->anal
  • She shows off her slut outfit and completely dedicates herself to Lex
Not to mention the leash scenes:
  • A horny Glamour Slam patron jeers at her
  • She uses her powers to spill his drink on his head, he falls over and everybody laughs
  • People on the street film her, a homeless man is shocked
  • Lex points out that the footage will be dismissed as fake
This staleness is a symptom of the scope creep. It's challenging to make up unique scenarios for 20+ girls.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Some people on these comments complaining for lack of the promised Mercy content and here I am, glad that it's not done yet because Mercy is my most disliked character.
But this is inevitable in any case, in this update or in the next one. It just slowed down the progress of adding content in the game.

Reactions: ogr blanc
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes