Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Will their be a way to convert our save progress from the original into the demo once it has caught up?
No it won't be. The rebuild was just a concept that was made by Locke. If a rebuild was made now, it would be done from scratch from the groundup which wouldn't be compatible.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Guys sorry if this is unrelated to the thread but I think it the best place to ask it.

What is the best place to get justicehentai.com art and comics?

I got it on erofus.com and it has not been updated in a while.

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Editing the registry isn't the lazy way. Just use cheats on a new playthrough by pressing the C button on the city map. You'll get some bugs of course and you would with the registry.
Would you mind giving me your savefile pls? It´s just too grindy and I would like to cut to the chase, if you know what I mean^^

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Would you mind giving me your savefile pls? It´s just too grindy and I would like to cut to the chase, if you know what I mean^^
I wouldn't trust other peoples saves(they could make your OS unstable etc), using cheats will help a bit with that, If it's the story is too grindy hmm well might as well just look at the images then....

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
How to unlock Crush i did all options but cannot find her also cannot get BJ Sex and Anal only Leash with Galatea what i am missing? Found 3 scenes with Lobo in Bordello with Supergirl WW and Hawkgirl also there was scene dialog between Lex and Lobo Lex saying Lobo will owe him or something but thats it also cannot find the scene between Vixen and Hawkgirl anyone any help what i am missing?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Dear veterans of this thread. In your opinion, should I download the game now or wait for next update?
Check the changelog in the first post and go through the last few updates. Does anyone jump out at you as something you want to see? If yes, download. If no, wait.

Reactions: KaiserST

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Why did they change Harley Quinn’s blowjob scene? Before it was animated why did they removed it?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes