lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
guys little question - where i can ask about something? i wanna find original video, but i have only screenshot from my mobile phone

Reactions: dcdkei

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
guys little question - where i can ask about something? i wanna find original video, but i have only screenshot from my mobile phone
I dont know if its include video option but you can use Forums>General Discussions>Recommendations&Identifications to ask. In there people generally asking "I played a game once ccontaining this and that, anyone knows its name" and other people try to help. A video with screenshots would be to easy to identify I think.

Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sure np, so for Mercy Full Outfits Unlocks
in regedit find your save slot change dword From Zero to ONE
that should do it, took me while to find them.

also appreciated if the guy who found the fix for Galatea scenes would give more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Just in case the developer has said anything about the next tier device (the last option that is locked when upgrading a device)

What do they have planned for that tier? (like over-all scenes, gameplay, corruption-style, etc)

madman1221

Nov 22, 2018
Ya the registry edit thing works to get it going but like for Superwoman it doesn't work at all as well as some other scene with Galatea. I think it is because those scenes are just missing or broken. Like Galatea's massage scene is just borked as soon as the titjob is unlocked.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Just in case the developer has said anything about the next tier device (the last option that is locked when upgrading a device)

What do they have planned for that tier? (like over-all scenes, gameplay, corruption-style, etc)
He said on the latest stream that he doesn't remember and it was done pre cell content. He did mention later in the stream maybe a different personality for the women.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
He said on the latest stream that he doesn't remember and it was done pre cell content. He did mention later in the stream maybe a different personality for the women.
interesting, because they could have many different options in the next step, some even keeping the personality of the heroines in the cell-tier.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
I think I wait for the game that it will be more content then now also I hope the game will be finished and not abandoned

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
interesting, because they could have many different options in the next step, some even keeping the personality of the heroines in the cell-tier.
Do you mean like make it so their completely conscious? And not in some locked away unconscious mind state like now? I would dig having them actually help Lex take over the League or something willingly in their waking form.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I wish there was a better explanation for what the upgrade tiers on the Heroines do, I got one up to level 6, then used the unlock, does that mean she lives in the cells AND can still do exhibitions? or does it just mean she lives in the cells?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes