Liberator

Mar 2, 2018
Terra Clone Fix
Open Find your Save Slot "suSlot01, 02, 03" etc
Look For
suSlot0x_terraKia_h2161192488
Change From 3 to 0, Will Revive Terra

Have some Interactions with her and Eventually She Be Dead Again and you can collect her DNA.

Also Found The Reg Edits to fix Mercy Outfit Selection Screen, if any wants let me know.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2018
can't download the latest guide from gofile. Whenever I press any of the download buttons, they just open up a link to the same file and no downloads start. Mind uploading the thing here in the comments or MEGA?

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I've tried searching the thread here but found no answer. When I try to run the game, I get the configuration screen. Then I press play it seems to start, but then immediately crashes. I tried deleting all of the files on my computer and redownloading, I've even tried to remove the registry keys, but I can't get it to work. Any one else have this problem, or have a solution?

Septagram

May 22, 2021
hello is there any way to activate cheats how to get more money is that it is the first time I play this game
Press 'C' on your keyboard when in the main screen (city). A cheat menu should be available, with money (1 million per click) in the top left corner. But it could be you need to play a few actions, then start a different save and only then you can use the cheat menu. There should have been a message when starting up the save file that explained how to activate cheat menu.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I've tried searching the thread here but found no answer. When I try to run the game, I get the configuration screen. Then I press play it seems to start, but then immediately crashes. I tried deleting all of the files on my computer and redownloading, I've even tried to remove the registry keys, but I can't get it to work. Any one else have this problem, or have a solution?
The game most likely won't play on a potato. I would recommend trying on the very lowest resolution and see if that works. If not it's either your PC's hardware is too old to run SU or you have a driver problem or hardware fault.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I have a fairly high end machine, but more importantly previous versions ran. It is only these last two releases that don't work. I used to be able to run it at full spec with no issues.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I have a fairly high end machine, but more importantly previous versions ran. It is only these last two releases that don't work. I used to be able to run it at full spec with no issues.
I would recommend trying to run other unity games and see if you can find the issue there.

AndrewM

Apr 21, 2018
I just downloaded the latest update, but since I got a new laptop prior to that, I can't access it and keep getting a pop-up saying I need to contact an administrator. Before now, I usually just changed permissions on my computer but now I don't know what to do with a new but familiar MacBook Air.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I do wish there was a way to move people in cells (Harley, Killer Frost, Superwoman, etc)
It gets annoying when they pop on to the second page and there are a ton of empty slots on page 1

Reactions: Cuck man
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes