NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Since the changelog reads like the bible i would prefer a simplistic oversimplificiation. Or to reword it: What is missing nowadays and did anything changed with the characters missing. But okay. Have it your way...

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
Since the changelog reads like the bible i would prefer a simplistic oversimplificiation. Or to reword it: What is missing nowadays and did anything changed with the characters missing. But okay. Have it your way...
Audrey 1
Blackfire 1
Catwoman 2
Maxima 0.5
Mercy 1
Roulette 0.5
Starfire 1
Superwoman 1
Wonder Woman 1
Zatanna 1
Here. I made this list a few months ago, I listed all the characters who has their content missing.
As you can see they are numbers behind all of them.
1 Just the normal content for every characters.
2 I put this number especially for Catwoman because SHE LITERALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CONTENT.
0.5 Just for Roulette and Maxima because they don't have anal scenes.
ONLY FOR THE CELLS I DIDN'T INCLUDE THE VILLAINESSES.

Reactions: NoBrainTrust

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Audrey 1
Blackfire 1
Catwoman 2
Maxima 0.5
Mercy 1
Roulette 0.5
Starfire 1
Superwoman 1
Wonder Woman 1
Zatanna 1
Here. I made this list a few months ago, I listed all the characters who has their content missing.
As you can see they are numbers behind all of them.
1 Just the normal content for every characters.
2 I put this number especially for Catwoman because SHE LITERALLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CONTENT.
0.5 Just for Roulette and Maxima because they don't have anal scenes.
ONLY FOR THE CELLS I DIDN'T INCLUDE THE VILLAINESSES.
I will add Morgan le Fey and Queen Bee.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
What the FUCK is wrong with the RNG in this game?! I had to start over (yet again, incompatible saves FTL fucking yay) and Sinestro has TWICE IN A ROW failed to capture Supergirl with a 90% CHANCE OF SUCCESS, doing nothing but wasting $500,000 each time. That's just fucking bullshit, and only reiterates my constantly-stated opinion that RNG, completely removing success or failure from the control of the player, is the SHITTIEST form of "gameplay" you can put in a game. About fucking HAD IT with this shit...

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyonme know how to unlock the other versions of a scene?

eg: Batgirl strip 1
1626096144617.png
(in the excel sheet it says there are old and new variants)

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock this Poison Ivy scene? as far I know there isnt a 4th scene with her in the prison 1626099307772.png

Also I was wandering what are these 2 bonuses might be? (Vault/Bonus)
1626099358071.png

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What the FUCK is wrong with the RNG in this game?! I had to start over (yet again, incompatible saves FTL fucking yay) and Sinestro has TWICE IN A ROW failed to capture Supergirl with a 90% CHANCE OF SUCCESS, doing nothing but wasting $500,000 each time. That's just fucking bullshit, and only reiterates my constantly-stated opinion that RNG, completely removing success or failure from the control of the player, is the SHITTIEST form of "gameplay" you can put in a game. About fucking HAD IT with this shit...
I've checked in the past with the rng and yeah 90 percent chance of something succeeding isn't correct. 100 percent seems to work right. And the chances do go up from 80 percent to 90 does make a difference but it seems like the random number generator or logic is at fault there but yeah it seems like the in built tools he used don't work as advertised. I've had multiple times where I've had 80 percent chance lose 3 times in a row.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Mark my words. GG is gonna run out of characters and start adding niche characters someday...like Orca.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes