Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not only could the old content benefit from remastering, there's still loose ends and filling out to do. They put out some amazing content for the superheroines slut designs (It's genuinely extremely good content and a shame there's not more to see once you get them there), and could really follow up on it. Particularly with pitting some of the more enthusiastic girls against those who are less so. That's a dangling thread that was hinted at with the Audrey WW leash scene that still needs followup. You saw a girl girl scene in that vein with Vixen/Hawkgirl and Miss Martian/Artemis. It would be very interesting to see Stargirl, Huntress, Cassie, Donna Troy etc go to work on Black Canary, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Batgirl etc or go even further and setup things between the superheroines and the villainesses. There's also the hinted at Masturbatiion scenes which could be used to fill out the original lineups content. It seems that there is a lot of directions they could build on the existing content that would be very well received overall.
Literally none of the content needs remastering. The further back you go the better the content typically is as it was created before SR7 started relying heavily on copy paste.

Toontron

Jan 25, 2024
Literally none of the content needs remastering. The further back you go the better the content typically is as it was created before SR7 started relying heavily on copy paste.
Ok maybe remastering isn't the proper word, "revisiting in a modern workable engine and then expanded upon"

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ok maybe remastering isn't the proper word, "revisiting in a modern workable engine and then expanded upon"
Unity is a more modern and workable engine than Ren'Py is and that's basically the only other viable option for a thing like Something Unlimited. The problem is the fact that the game is essentially a big old pile of digital spaghetti. Which no amount of going back to "remaster" will fix. Do I really need to point out Summertime Saga which has had a "tech update" in the works for three years? SR7 is one person, he's not a programmer, he's barely an artist at this stage, and once every two to three months he puts out what most people would consider a couple weeks of work. You're suggesting that it's a good idea for a known, literal scam artist to go back and double down on the scamming.

historybuff

Dec 26, 2017
would anyone be able to save windows reg save? I updated my computers SSD and can't figure out how to pull my reg file off the old ssd

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
the renpy update is pretty good and i noticed quite a few changes to the story and art assets along the way

am i crazy or is that real?

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
I suppose that the updated assets was painted by the the same artists as in the Unity game. If I`m wrong, I beg you pardon.
SR is doing the art for all versions. He also does the Unity version. Henshin Codes the Android build and gets the art and such provided by SR.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
Keep it on-topic.
Apple v PC conversations belong in off-topic.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes