Ivy: Not in Room
Bane: " We shouldn't talk "
Frost: Strip, Finger, or Handjob
Metallo: Ignoring
Shower: efficiently

same thing everyday

jakepauler69

Oct 7, 2017
Is it possible to import a 2.1.3 save into 2.1.4 somehow or will I need to start from scratch to get the new content if I were to download the new version?

masteroftw

Sep 29, 2017
the days have been the exact same with no progression
Ivy: Not in Room
Bane: " We shouldn't talk "
Frost: Strip, Finger, or Handjob
Metallo: Ignoring
Shower: efficiently

same thing everyday
Are you sure your stuck it repeats about 15 times before you get some new bathroom scenes then a few more times for another before you can get out.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is it only me, but these games force a processor to use a fuckton of computation CPU power (although it uses little RAM)? And the sound...
My gaming laptop (played Crisis, Witcher3 and Prey) does strange high-pitch buzzing sounds whenever I play S.U.
This version is by far the loudest.
I had my laptop insides cleaned recently.
I run the game in window and fastest graphic settings.

I mean like on of those Unity games where you have this ugly 2D platformer, but it uses a lot of memory+cpu doing nothing.

Nov 4, 2017
Is it only me, but these games force a processor to use a fuckton of computation power? And the sound...
My gaming laptop (played Crisis, Witcher3 and Prey) does strange high-pitch buzzing sounds whenever I play it. This version is by far the loudest.
I had my laptop insides cleaned recently.
none of those problems for me

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
I'm afraid you are mistaken Astrisk, just got the lesbian scene in the slam. Just have Ivy posted there and keep going back. It will pop at some point.
Yup. Just went back in and checked. after 2 or 3 days I got the scene. Guess I missed something with my extraction.

sysco

Aug 1, 2017
Some things I think sunset needs to change:
1. Get rid of all the bullshit "X is busy/ignoring you" stuff. Who the fuck is this even for? Who likes this?
2. Cut down on the number of days it takes to do everything. The wait times just seems to be there to artificially lengthen the game.
3. Instead of adding more characters every update sunset should focus on expanding on the ones already in it. Most of the girls barely have any content as is.
4. You should be allowed to end a day in the prison without having to talk to everyone. The way it is now you're just looking at the same 5 pieces of dialog over and over and over.
5. You should be allowed to exit the prison whenever you want on replays.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
1. Get rid of all the bullshit "X is busy/ignoring you" stuff. Who the fuck is this even for? Who likes this?
2. Cut down on the number of days it takes to do everything. The wait times just seems to be there to artificially lengthen the game.
a lot of that is carry over from earlier builds to stretch out playtime for content and didn't account for scope the game would towards end of development your gripes should be gone, but for now settle for what you get. beside it'll be interesting, any perv game you can legitimately get 10-20 hours of play time without those two gimmicks in that doesn't require some form of prolonging gimmick tell me. cause I can only think of a few. I tend to rate games by Play time and currently one of the best is the Last Sovereign due to how long it bloody takes even with cheating to shorten the over all time -.-

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
3. Instead of adding more characters every update sunset should focus on expanding on the ones already in it. Most of the girls barely have any content as is.
4. You should be allowed to end a day in the prison without having to talk to everyone. The way it is now you're just looking at the same 5 pieces of dialog over and over and over.
5. You should be allowed to exit the prison whenever you want on replays.
Oh man #3 is my biggest gripe with this game. More and more characters keep getting added while ones that have been in the game for a ton of updates have barely any content. This is only gonna get worse as the game develops. The game's just gonna end with a bunch of characters with dead ends and unfinished story lines that are gonna be harder to complete with the more incomplete stuff that gets added.

Reactions: GaRbS

jeezluwee

Oct 15, 2017
To the people stuck in the prison, the prison event usually takes 30ish days (at least for me) days so you'll have to do a bit of repeating.

Also damn is sunstrider incredibly lacking in consistency. It's more of a guessing game at this point which girls he'll give content to.

Reactions: GaRbS

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ah, shit. I forgot about the update again. Dammit. I didn't get a notification. XD

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Honestly he should just remove some of the girls that have little to no content and/or are unpopular entirely and then only work on 1-2 girls at a time, complete them and only after their storylines are FULLY made, move to the next pair of girls and so on.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes