groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
yeah, really sad. when he started this game was top quality and very promising, he was working hard, but after a while, stopped creating mechanics, stopped with very promising animations, and not much after, with content. a shame really.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
ezgif-2-e45fe41006.jpg
Those that arrive in Gotham City often arrive with the goal of mere survival. For a man of Lex's status, his reach far extends above any common man. When women greet you wearing an outfit made to please you, how would you call that? Business... Or pleasure? Join us as we're ready to unveil another fantastic event while we explore every single avenue possible. From the numerous gangs and their leaders; the wonderful array of women and their enamoration of Lex; and... A few surprises. Gotham will be another set of doors we hope you open with complete faith as Lex's domination continues. In a city of absolute carnage. Lex has found just what he needs to surpass all who claim ownership of it. Above all... This new find loves dressing up.

Reactions: vireker

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Всем доброго вечера)) Кто ни будь в курсе, стоит ли ожидать нового обновления, хотя бы этим летом?? А то непонятно, ничего. Good evening everyone)) Does anyone know if we should expect a new update, at least this summer?? Otherwise it’s unclear, nothing.

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
I've suggested just moving to ren'py repeatedly, but unfortunately they're only going to use that version for android. The current reasoning is some combination of "it won't actually speed up the process any notable amount", "SR7 doesn't want to be dependent on someone else to code", "nobody but pirates care about ren'py", and "the assets in the android version are not a high enough quality for PC so there is too much work to do"

I disagree with most of these (I don't know the actual asset difference, maybe that is a real concern), but I tried.
would you say modding in renpy is easier? because i see so many games renpy with many fan mods but here with unity none, is it cuz its broken or people just happen to not do it

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Всем доброго вечера)) Кто ни будь в курсе, стоит ли ожидать нового обновления, хотя бы этим летом?? А то непонятно, ничего. Good evening everyone)) Does anyone know if we should expect a new update, at least this summer?? Otherwise it’s unclear, nothing.
А бог его знает. God knows.

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
View attachment 3754461

The version of Catwoman with Lex is not the Catwoman from the upper left, it's the Catwoman from Batman TAS, the one with blonde hair, even her boobs are bigger.
View attachment 3754564
I think there will be 2 versions of Catwoman.(Either that or artist revamped her design)
Lets hope it's catwoman this time.
To me it reminds me to much like Andrea Bea
View attachment batman-mask-of-phantasm-original-production-cel-batman-and-andrea-beaumont-898955.webp

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Lets hope it's catwoman this time.
To me it reminds me to much like Andrea Bea
View attachment 3765036
Punchline was counterpart to Harley, Sportsmaster hookers were counterpart to Artemis.
How is Phantasm counterpart to Batgirl? And why is she purring?

Character is obviously catwoman, that don't mean she'll get fucked.

Most likely she'll get an introduction and a dance scene, similar to Nyssa.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
At this point I hope its not Catwoman just to see the shitflinging of having the teaser with a cat pun and not deliver her. I shouldn't expect it, but hopefully they have finished Emmylou so there's a baseline for how much (or how little :KEK:) the gotham thots are going to get post event.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes