lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
I'm trying to unlock all of the Raven scenes and I'm curious under Ravens 'strip' option what is the 6th variant that is locked the one under the 'slut' variant? In the other scenes it is the 'naked' variant but for 'strip' there isn't a 'naked' option.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
They really need to refresh some these older characters. Most the women's slut outfits have a cool hooker look. Batgirl has something that looks like it came off of Alibaba or Temi.

Reactions: 1q1q1q1q1q1q1q1q

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
End of august update will have Temple of Aphrodite in it.

This update is gotham update. Wonder what new batman villain is gonna get introduced?
Gotham update, that means lots of extras and henchwomen with easy to draw expressions. Honestly why does he bother at all. We know his pats are gonna keep sucking his tit regardless he releases content or not. That much has been established.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
it has shift+space to skip, how hard can it be to edit the keybind?
If fungus does not support it, nearly impossible without rebuilding the game in a separate engine. He doesn’t write code, it’s built in a tool that uses a gui to fit it all together. This version is very old, buggy and cannot be updated to a newer version.

I’m not trying to make an excuse, I’m just stating the fact of the matter. This game is built in this engine, it cannot be changed. Use the Android version if you want more modern functionality. This is also why saves are registry keys and not just independent files.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
If fungus does not support it, nearly impossible without rebuilding the game in a separate engine. He doesn’t write code, it’s built in a tool that uses a gui to fit it all together. This version is very old, buggy and cannot be updated to a newer version.

I’m not trying to make an excuse, I’m just stating the fact of the matter. This game is built in this engine, it cannot be changed. Use the Android version if you want more modern functionality. This is also why saves are registry keys and not just independent files.
What kind of imbecile coded this fungus... And why would anyone use it? What's wrong with Ren'Py?

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
No, but that's a great idea. Would make an excellent costume for the cell version.
Not that the dev 'team' are going to listen to us on here...
1718752176386.png
I'm not expecting it, but with how horned up the 2 KFs are this would be a blessed outcome.

Good that Babs is finally being put in to the Gotham event. I do like the nuance that it's not being a sex slave that gets Babs, it's just being recognized while being one. They shouldn't give some bullshit like with Artemis and pretend she's some sexbot. Didn't like the contradiction with convincing Roxy to strip because if anyone even twitches at her every other villain would pounce to keep the peace, but then Lex backs down from flaunting Artemis in front of Sportsmaster. Need to have it just be "Yeah, I made Batgirl a slave." and just go from there. Curious who the counterpartfor bringing Babs will be. Maybe Catwom- nah who am I kidding. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe Lex has a copycat who is also kidnapping heroines, to try and snake Luthor's customers. We already know Grodd is hanging around and wants Lex gone, maybe he brings his own Batgirl to the Villains' Ball. We could get Cassandra Cain (fuck Stephanie Brown), and obviously steal her away by the end of the night.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
This game is fscking old. I don’t know the state of Ren’Py at the time of its creation. Even then, SR7 doesn’t code, so I doubt he’d have gone with it. Ren’py is easy, but you have to have a basic understanding of coding concepts.
No idea how old this game is, but i played around with ren'py around 2010-2012ish and it was absolutely excellent back then already.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
Ren'Py was not a thing,when SU started.
It took the appearance of DMD(2 years after the beginning of SU),Ren'Py to become popular.
Am I supposed to know what DMD means? I believe Ren'py started to become popular after Katawa Shoujo, 2011/2012ish. It sorta put ren'py on the map.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes