Toontron1

Apr 11, 2024
I don't mind the idea of them using AI....but, and I would say this of any artist, only if it allows them to do more, if it becomes a method to do the least amount of work, then is a load of shite.

Surely Sunsetrider must enjoy drawing, he is very talented, I hope this gives him the sparkle to dedicate himself to the better parts of the job.

The way I see it, AI art can be like taking a great sculptor and having some assistants do the rough parts of the sculpture then he/she comes and put his/her own touch in the details.
Same, no objection to AI if its trained on the artist specific work and curated by the artist. Heck it can be a good thing if it allows them to rapidly fill in content. There is a tremendous amount of stuff that they could follow up on (like cell interactions, between the more and less brainwashed more lesbian scenes, Bordello, GS content etc) that would be appreciated.

They could probably add a bundle more poses in the GS for basically little to no effort. As well as generate material they could use for more cell scenes, transitions, character moments etc.

Brain213

Jun 25, 2023
I'm on the villain ball in the progression and have finished the Halloween event, is there any more events im missing? If there are, how do i get them?

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Is there any mod that add extra scenes in the bordello? (aI think that's the place where you send the girls to fuck) It's been years and it still is very lacking.
And still no cat woman????

Also, how is the remake going? Any thread tofollow?

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any mod that add extra scenes in the bordello? (aI think that's the place where you send the girls to fuck) It's been years and it still is very lacking.

the remake was abandoned a long time ago since it would take SR7 and team more work than they care to put into the game already, and as you may have heard they're going to start using AI, so expect a massive dip in quality.

Reactions: xMendoza

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

- from what i know there are no mods with extra scenes in the bordello
- as for the remake if you mean my mod or OhWee there is this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/
- or if you mean the official project then I have no idea

As for bordello in my mod I want to change some mechanics : maybe I'll add a Vip Room where you can see the scenes like ivy x batgirl , batgirl x bane , etc

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
- from what i know there are no mods with extra scenes in the bordello
- as for the remake if you mean my mod or OhWee there is this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/
- or if you mean the official project then I have no idea

As for bordello in my mod I want to change some mechanics : maybe I'll add a Vip Room where you can see the scenes like ivy x batgirl , batgirl x bane , etc
Totally forgot there was an official remake lol. I was indeed talking about the fan mods including yours

Reactions: xMendoza

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
AI can be a good thing if it allows them to rapidly fill in content. There is a tremendous amount of stuff that they could follow up on (like cell interactions, between the more and less brainwashed more lesbian scenes, Bordello, GS content etc) that would be appreciated.
yeah, but they won't.

Reactions: fapderp11

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
the remake was abandoned a long time ago since it would take SR7 and team more work than they care to put into the game already, and as you may have heard they're going to start using AI, so expect a massive dip in quality.
I wouldnt be suprised if, despite using AI pics, it still takes 3 months for an update with the same amount of meagre "content" or even less. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FreelancerFL

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Anyone have their June dev blog?
As we approach the midway mark of this month, it's time to update you all on our progress. Over the last two major cycles (Jan/Feb, March/Apr), there was always a moment when we realized we would be missing targets. I'm happy to say that as we enter the second half of this month, we are currently ahead of those targets. This is a first for Gunsmoke Games.

What Changes Helped Us Get Ahead?
During both Themyscira updates, we have been tracking content additions and time to completion. We went into this update with much more oversight of content and its relationship to internal targets. Not only that, but we also took into account several factors that revolve around creativity. We now have a greater understanding of the creative process within our environment and can adapt content loads to meet deadlines more easily. Additionally, planning and design have been created to help facilitate this.

Bend or Break 2 Design Started!
We are very excited to announce that we have entered the Bend or Break 2 (BoB 2) design phase, with four hours of work completed so far. These meetings are to hash out everything from theme, narrative (beginning, middle, end), game loop, main mechanics, enablers, blockers, and a host of other ideas. Each of these ideas is then further detailed, tested via prototyping, and subjected to a hard scope check. We anticipate another 3-4 meetings (8 hours) before we begin prototyping, but we should be finished by the end of this month. During the prototyping phase, we will analyze time requirements to ensure we fit within our scope and release targets. We will touch more on our estimations next month.

Our Backlog Is Growing!
As we transition to more stand-alone releases and the addition of Bend or Break 2, we are starting to grow a backlog of items that need to be addressed. We think it's only prudent to let you all know that our intentions are to visit this backlog quickly.

• Themyscira Phase 1 additions: These are a higher priority and will be planned out in July. The Temple of Aphrodite will be in phase 1. The number of releases in phase 1 is yet to be determined.
  • Halloween Event re-visit: This is a pressing matter for us and will have time allotted to it in July/August. We're not looking to spend a tremendous amount of time cleaning it up, but narrative and some fun new scenes are 100% coming.
Thank you for your continued support and stay tuned for more updates!

TL;DR

We're ahead of our targets for the first time at Gunsmoke Games, thanks to better tracking and understanding of the creative process. The Bend or Break 2 (BoB 2) design phase has started, with completion expected by the end of the month. We're also addressing a growing backlog, with priority on Themyscira Phase 1 additions and a revisit of the Halloween Event in July and August. Stay tuned for more updates!

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
1. The update will be very small, probably smaller than the last one which was truly pathetic
2. BoB2 is being worked on (who the hell even waits for it)
3. Halloween is the next event in line for additional content

Reactions: FreelancerFL

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
1. The update will be very small, probably smaller than the last one which was truly pathetic
2. BoB2 is being worked on (who the hell even waits for it)
3. Halloween is the next event in line for additional content

Starting BoB2 just feels like they're fishing for excuses to produce less content overall and using the development of BoB2 as an excuse while also using AI as a crutch. Once it's doable I wager they'll program an AI to code for them so the spaghetti will get sloppier and sloppier until it breaks.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes